It was in April 2005 that I first traveled to the town of Visoko, 20 miles northwest of Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina. Two pyramid shaped hills caught my attention at that time, and I later named them the Bosnian Pyramids of the Sun and Moon. For thousands of years locals had considered those pyramidal shapes just natural hills though they did have the shape of a pyramid because they were covered by soil and vegetation. When I first saw their triangular faces, obvious corners and their orientation toward the cardinal points, I knew that they had to be constructed by a force other than nature. I have investigated pyramids for decades throughout the world including China, Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador and they had the same type of soil and vegetation coverage, I knew they had to be pyramid structures.
In 2005 work was started unearthing these pyramids and various construction companies and geologists were hired to do core drilling and geo-morphological analysis. Then I announced to the world, in a press conference, that the first pyramids in Europe had been discovered.
Shortly thereafter I established the non-profit, Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation, and the investigations in Bosnia have proven this complex holds the world’s largest inter-disciplinary archaeological project. We spent over 340.000 hours in archaeological excavation, sample testing and radiocarbon dating from 2005 until January of 2011. Discoveries have determined that the Bosnian Pyramid Valley consists five pyramids discovered to date which I have named: The Bosnian Pyramids of the Sun, Moon, Dragon, Mother Earth and Love. The site also includes a tumulus complex and a huge underground labyrinth that stretches for more than 10 miles underneath the pyramidal complex.
This discovery is changing history because of several things:
- These are the first pyramids discovered in Europe
- The site includes the biggest pyramidal structure in the world—The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun (over 220 meters high) is 30% larger than the Great Pyramid of Egypt on the Giza Plateau (147 meters)
- The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun has the most precise north-south cosmic orientation of any pyramid on earth so far discovered
- The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is completely covered by rectangular concrete blocks. Properties of the concrete, such as extreme hardness and low water absorption, are, according to the scientific institutions in Bosnia, Italy and France, far superior to any modern concrete materials
- The pyramids are covered by soil (according to the state Institute for Agro-pedology) which is over 12,000 years old. This finding confirms the Bosnian pyramids are the oldest pyramids on the planet
- Below the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is an extensive underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for more than ten miles
- Ceramic sculptures have been discovered in the underground labyrinth with a mass of up to 20.000 pounds which makes them the largest so far found from the ancient world
In 2010, a team of physicists who were brought onto the project located detected an energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz. The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the top of the pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts all known physical laws known to man today. This is the first proof of non-herzian technology on the Planet. It seems the original pyramid-builders in what is now Bosnian created a perpetual “energy machine” that is still working today.
In the underground labyrinth we discovered three chambers in 2010 and a small blue lake. Energy screening shows that the ionization level is 43 times higher than the average concentration outside which makes the underground chambers healing rooms.
Further electromagnetic detection in 2011 confirmed that levels of negative radiation through the Hartman, Curry and Schneider grids are equal to zero in the tunnels. There was no technical radiation (from power lines and/or technology) found in the tunnels and no cosmic radioactivity.
The large ceramic sculptures are positioned over the underground water flows resulting in the negative energy being transformed to into positive energy. All of these experiments point to the underground labyrinth as one of the most secure underground constructions in the world making it ideal for body rejuvenation and regeneration.
Two hundred years of Egyptology has not produced a satisfactory answer to the question of what the real purpose was for building the pyramids. But with only six years of research on the Bosnian pyramids we have applied inter-disciplinary scientific research looking at this complex from not only the physical, but the energetic and spiritual dimensions as well which has produced some astounding information. And, we have pioneered results which affects the science of pyramids which until now has largely been ignored in Egypt. This archaeological project is changing the world as we know it with each new discovery.
Perhaps by exploring new ways of looking at things we can learn from our ancient past by changing our present and make our future better.