We have gone decades without understanding much about the vagus nerve. Turns out it is important. This item is ad copy from DR Sears. It is is also a teaching tool as well.
The Vagus nerve engages everything in our bodies. It is our automatic nervous system. It accesses decision making away from our cognitive mind. Better yet it also sets up resonance with other individuals as well. Thus allowing successful learning in a lecture environment. Think about that now.
For that reason resonating with sound will act to stimulate the whole vagus system. This also links back to accupuncture nodes and and even chakras as well. My own practice using Tai Chi principles has stimulate whole body muscle tone. Using sound should also additionally stimulate all that..
Dr Sears on vagus system.
If you or a loved one is in a fight for your life— you MUST see this now
Me with Robert Plant
Me with Carlos Santana
A string of silvery white cells that run from your brain to every major organ in your body...
For years doctors have ignored it... scientists have been clueless as to what it actually does...
our life...”– Benjamin Shield, PhD
The vagal system is the longest structure of its kind in your body. It runs from your brain to every major organ you have... which is unique...because not even your blood vessels or arteries do that...
After health journalist Gaia Vince looked into the phenomenon of high vagal tone, her findings were stunning:
People with high vagal tone are not just healthier, they’re also socially and psychologically stronger – better able to concentrate and remember things, happier, more empathetic and more likely to have close friendships.
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Mental Function and Memory
- Excess weight
- Sex Drive
- Mood and happiness
- ...and even Immunity
...when Oscar-winner Jodie Foster is calling you up asking to use your music in her new movie...
- Where your body is absorbing oxygen in the lungs... the vagus nerve is there.
- Where your heart is beating...the vagus nerve is there.
- Where your digestion is taking vital nutrients from your food... the vagus nerve is there...
- Where your brain is forming memory, or making you feel happy or sad... the vagus nerve is there...
In other words, the most important thing you can do for your health is ensure that your body is in balance!
The short answer...is that the capacity of the healing system to restore balance can be exceeded by the forces or circumstances of imbalance
Dr. Andrew Weil, best-selling author and health expert
radiofrequency electromagnetic fields...
proven harmful for humans”
As I’ve gotten older, my body has weakened...today, what Jim Donovan taught has had a huge impact on me...the kind of limitations I have...to know that they can be relieved...is great. I’m going to go home. I’m going to do it tomorrow and the next day and the next day...
The water you see here is not running through a hose.
OMG! Transformative!!!!! Can shift me to a peaceful calm, grounded and happily relaxed body, mind and spirit in minutes!
I stand taller; I sleep better; I feel better
- Levels of the “stress hormone” cortisol fall
- The brain floods with neuro-boosters to supercharge brain function
- Immune system killer cells get much needed support
- Heart and vascular health improve without the potentially damaging effects of strenuous exercise
- Endorphins snuff out pain
- ...it supports your body’s defenses...
- It clears out the sinus...
- It stimulates your cilia – the little “sweepers” that run through your lungs cleaning them out...
- ...it also helps regulate your sleep... so you can wake up every morning feeling refreshed...
- ...it protects you from free radicals...
- ...it keeps your blood vessels open and supports the brain
- ...it supports your insulin-producing beta cells