The USA reports around 60,000 child sex offenses per year. That at least suggests around 60,000 perps at least that we can be sure of. That is still one person to worry about in a population of 5,000. Thus it is rare enough but also not rare at all in terms of targeted communities and likely channels.
I does mean that most of us will never really encounter a situation and will have little knowledge. worse is that you will simply not know..
- I tend to manipulate others to get my way.
- I tend to lack remorse.
- I tend to want others to admire me.
- I tend to be unconcerned with the morality of my actions.
- I have used deceit or lied to get my way.
- I tend to be callous or insensitive.
- I have used flattery to get my way.
- I tend to seek prestige or status.
- I tend to be cynical.
- I tend to exploit others toward my own end.
- I tend to expect special favors from others.
- I want others to pay attention to me.