The Starchild Skull has naturally languished since the death of its champion Lloyd Pye. I understand that possession remains with caretakers who likely were hoping to discover funding. They have become silent. Regardless, the star-child itself is not unique as another one does exist in Peru unsurprisingly.
There really could not have been two such odd races and i am sure that when the work is properly done, we will discover they are closel0y related.
We do know that the DNA work disclosed that the mother was plausibly Human although there were a couple of changes in the mit DNA. All this suggests a successful Alien human birth may have been possible conforming to the cultural story of Annuki human mating.
I do want to say a couple of things here. The human modification explanation for all these skulls is completely absurd simply because that cannot increase brain size. Full stop. We do have plenty of cases of actual human deformation to work with as well so there is scant mystery there. These skulls are radically different in multiple ways beyond volume as well.
The second thing I want to note here is that these skulls are an extremely important source of preserved DNA and represent a ROSETTA STONE for the DNA. This demands a massive DNA research budget and lab that can winkle out the entire genome in order to map out changes that can then be identified. This can maqssively jump start the whole problem of correctly labeling the whole
human Genome. If i had charge of this i would start with a budget of around ten million and train up several DNA labs to work with us.
The Starchild Skull Artifact Encourages A Reassessment Of Darwin’s Theory of Evolution
- The Facts:The Starchild skull artifact is one of many that has been ignored by the mainstream, and one of many that calls into question Darwin's theory of evolution.
- Reflect On:Why have so many discoveries, like this one, been completely ignored by mainstream academia and mainstream media? What is going on here?
- Carbon 14 dating of the skull places its age at 900 years ago.
- It is lighter and weighs about half of the weight of a human adult skull while the cranial capacity is about 1600 cc, which is 400 cc. larger than an average human adult.
- It is composed of a bony material which is so hard that a standard Dremel blade had great difficulty cutting into it.
- The Starchild Skull is 5 years old
- The debunking theory: hydrocephalus explains the Skull’s shape. This theory cannot be ruled out nor ignored. However, a hydrocephalic anomaly should appear symmetrical, which affects the entire skull. The Starchild Skull does not display the symmetrical “ballooning effect” that would include the back of the skull.
- Moreover, its genetic origin was said to come from the haplogroup Q which is a determinant of Native Americans from South America.