Yet the real numbers are small and the counter stroke has begun. It can all be rooted out piece by piece. We have to believe that this is true and go forward in this belief..
Remember that the hardened criminals can be easily rounded up and shot because they have no social net to protect them. It is easy to look at the evil and think that that is it. It is simply way too noisy.
Read through this to see all the issues we have been covering as well. Tie the strings together and you have a planned and concerted assault on our whole civilization. It is the emergence of fascist greed sponsored by the dogs who bankrolled Hitler and really believe rich stupid people will inherit the Earth.
Preview of the CHAOS to come in 2019 and 2020… if you dare to glimpse realityWednesday, January 02, 2019 by: Mike Adams
Tags: America, chaos, civil war, Collapse, martial law, patriot, preparedness, self-defense, social unrest, survival, violence
(Natural News) I’ve been putting off writing about events to come in 2019 – 2020 for the simple reason that I don’t think anyone is mentally prepared to accept the level of chaos that’s coming. Perhaps 95% of the population doesn’t give a crap about anything other than their social media posts, celebrity news and fashion shows. Their ability to face reality on any subject — politics, finance, science, ecology, etc. — has collapsed to zero. For the remaining 5%, many of those people are too desperately clinging to financial survival to think seriously about preparedness or collapse. They are already in a collapse emergency of sorts, and they don’t have the mental bandwidth to handle even the thought of another crisis.