Friday, January 23, 2015

Awakening the Third Eye – Be Careful What You Wish For

 Pineal Gland -1


What we need to be aware of is that this is poorly explored science.  what i mean by that is that reports are anecdotal and not well critiqued at all.  We learn about evil spirits who take advantage of the unwary.  This strongly suggests a real need for prior training and the history of all this suggests that this is so.


So we all need to be careful.


I have come to respect the avoidance of religious leaders on this topic. 

.
Awakening the Third Eye – Be Careful What You Wish For

Gregg Prescott, In5D Guest



http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/01/10/awakening-third-eye-careful-wish/


Have you ever heard the expression, ‘Be careful what you wish for’? For some people, the opening of the 3rd eye can show them things that they really didn’t want to see.  For others, it’s a journey of enlightenment. If you are sure that this is something you want to do, then please read on.


According to wiki, the third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esotericconcept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra. The third eye is referred to the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual orpsychological significance. The third eye is often associated with religious visions,clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras, precognition, and out-of-bodyexperiences. People who are claimed to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.


On the Above Top Secret website, a person by the name of “pellian” stated the following:
i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won’t tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn’t mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort ofenergy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.

I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

I view it as the difference between having a solid spiritual mind or having a fear based mind. It’s kind of like the 3rd eye mirror meditation where you end up seeing various faces from the collection or some of your past lives. Not everyone will be ready for an experience such as that.

The following is a tutorial video along with the PDF on how to open your 3rd eye. If you think you’re ready for this, then please proceed…

There is a video after this ebook that will walk you through your 3rd eye awakening but I would recommend reading the book, first!

You can find it on Amazon …or online at this link: www.eso-garden.com/specials/awakening_the_third_eye.pdf

Awakening The Third Eye, a practical meditation by Samuel Sagan. (M.D.) the first “hand’s on”, so to speak, set of practice exercises designed to give a direct sense and feel of the 3rd eye like never before!!!


No comments: