This article is important and reveals a broad approach to health regeneration. There are a lot of things treated as drugs or one off applications to solve an expressed problem. More correctly we need to be consuming these foods commonly.
I personally brew up a vegetable soup or borsch holding turmeric ginger, pepper and now partly. Yet this brew can easily take all sorts of useful plants. I think we all need to discover a similar solution. Certainly the health benefits of items like kimchee soup looks clearer.
We are been told of the benefits of many different plants. the problem is to find ways to source these plants and to blend them into our diet while preserving their benefit.
This type of article is a great starting point.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- Apigenin (compound in vegetables like celery)
- Red Sage
- Royal Jelly
- Coffee (trigonelline)
- Carvacrol (a volatile compound in oregano)
- Korean Ginseng
- Vitamin E
- Gymenna Sylvestre (“the sugar destroyer”)
- Nigella Sativa (“black cumin”)
- Vitamin D
- Curcumin (from the spice Turmeric)
- Berberine (found in bitter herbs such as Goldenseal and Barberry)
- Bitter Melon
- Chard (yes, the green leafy vegetables)
- Corn Silk
- Sulforaphane (especially concentrated in broccoli sprouts)
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero)
- Red Wine Extract
- Geum Japonicum