Monday, March 18, 2019

First Contact 1947 IS - BE chpt 6 Exerpt




Rather than include a lot of the surrounding preamble on the history of this document, it is really enough to know that this is the direct report drawn from the only person able to communicate directly with the only survivor from the Roswell UFO crash of 1947.  It represents a detailed report on our first contact and represents a deathbed report by the agent herself.  This also conforms to what we already have gleaned from other reports from other sources.

Also understand that the communication is mind to mind and we jump in here after the alien had mastered English and had accessed a large number of our books as well providing him useful cultural references as well as pointers to our timelines.

This is the first of a number of excerpts.   As you also know i am additionally informed by extensive related research and my work on the physics of our universe and an extensive 'alternate' history which can also be reflected in this work.

I underline and comment throughout and we are doing small chunks to avoid missing much.  Understand that the informants first loyalty is to the 'Domain' and that the 'Old Empire' is very much intact as well.  That Old Empire may well be the Reptilians or associated at least.  We have now seen informants from both.  What is lacking is a safe perspective and a secure human path forward that is not now been hijacked by our own foolish self interest..  .

There is a lot of information here.





"Personally, it is my conviction that all sentient beings are immortal spiritual beings. This includes human beings. For the sake of accuracy and simplicity I will use a made-up word: "IS-BE". Because the primary nature of an immortal being is that they live in a timeless state of "is", and the only reason for their existence is that they decide to "be". [ definition of GOD ]


[  This describes my Cloud Cosmology and the meaning  Space time pendulum best.  We literally decide to be - arclein ]



No matter how lowly their station in a society, every IS-BE deserves the respect and treatment that I myself would like to receive from others. Each person on Earth continues to be an IS-BE whether they are aware of the fact or not." 






(I will never forget this conversation. Her tone was very matter-of-fact and emotionless. However, for the first time, I sensed the presence of a warm and real "personality" in Airl. Her reference to "immortal spiritual beings" struck me like a flash of light in a dark room. I had never before considered that a human being could be an immortal being. [ Revelation or memory recovery - arclein]



I thought that status or power was reserved solely for The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. And, because I am a devout Catholic and subject to the word of The Lord Jesus, and The Holy Father, I have never thought of a woman as an immortal spiritual being either -- not even the Holy Mother Mary. Yet, when Airl thought that thought, I became vividly aware for the very first time that she, personally, was an immortal spiritual being, and so are we all! 

[  Extraordinary insight here. in the sharing, is that full comprehension itself is also shared.  - arclein ]
 

Airl said that she sensed that I was confused about the idea. She said she would demonstrate to me that I am also an immortal spiritual being. She said, "Be above your body!" Immediately, I realized that I was "outside" of my body, looking down from the ceiling at the top of my body's head! 54 (Footnote) I was also able to see the room around me, including Airl's body sitting in the chair next to my own body. 


After a moment, I realized the simple, but shocking, reality, that "I" am not a body. 


In that moment a black veil lifted and for the first time in my life, and for a very long time into the past, I realized that I am not "my soul", but that "I" am "me" -- a spiritual being. This was an unexplainable epiphany, but one that fills me with a joy and relief I cannot recall having experienced ever before. As for the "immortal" part, I do not understand her meaning, as I have always been taught that I am not immortal -- a spirit, perhaps -- but certainly not immortal! 


After a moment -- I'm not sure how long -- Airl asked me if I had a better understanding of the idea. Suddenly, I was back inside my body again, and said out loud, "Yes! I see what you mean!". 


I was so taken aback by the experience that I had to get up from my chair and walk around the room for a few minutes. I made an excuse that I needed to get a drink of water, and go to the restroom, which I did. In the restroom I looked at my "self" in the mirror. I used the toilet, refreshed my make-up, and straightened my uniform. 


After 10 or 15 minutes I felt more "normal" again and returned to the interview room.


After that I felt as though I was no longer just an interpreter for Airl. I felt as though I was a "kindred spirit". I felt like I was safe, at home, with a trusted friend or family member, as close as any I have ever had. Airl sensed and understood my confusion about the concept of "personal immortality". She began her first "lesson" with me by explaining this to me." 


"Airl told me her reasons for coming to Earth and for being in the area of the 509th Bomber Squadron. She was sent by her superior officers to investigate the explosions of nuclear weapons which have been tested in New Mexico. Her superiors ordered her to gather information from the atmosphere that could be used to determine the extent of radiation and potential harm this might cause to the environment. During her mission, the space craft was struck by a lighting 55 (Footnote), which caused her to lose control and crash. 

The space craft is operated by IS-BEs who use "doll bodies" in much the same way that an actor wears a mask and costume. It is a like a mechanical tool through which to operate in the physical world. She, as well as all of the other IS-BEs of the officer class and their superiors, inhabit these "doll bodies" when they are on duty in space. When they are not on duty, they "leave" the body and operate, think, communicate, travel, and exist without the use of a body. 

[  I had come to this exact conclusion regarding all reports of living aliens a long time ago.  this happens to be exact confirmation and is welcome.  I have not seen this voiced either. arclein ]


The bodies are constructed of synthetic materials, including a very sensitive electrical nervous system, to which each IS-BE adjusts themselves or "tune in" to an electronic wavelength 56 (Footnote) that is matched uniquely to the wavelength or frequency emitted by each IS-BE. [ greys ]


Each IS-BE is capable of creating a unique wave frequency which identifies them, much like a radio
signal frequency. This serves, in part, as identification like a finger print. The doll body acts like a radio receiver for the IS-BE. No two frequencies or doll bodies are exactly the same. 

The bodies of each IS-BE crew member are likewise tuned into and connected to the "nervous system" built into the space craft. The space craft is built in much the same way as the doll body. It is adjusted specifically to the frequency of each IS-BE crew member. Therefore, the craft can be operated by the "thoughts" or energy emitted by the IS-BE. It is really a very simple, direct control system. So, there are no complicated controls or navigation equipment on board the space craft. They operate as an extension of the IS-BE. 


When the lightning bolt struck the space craft this caused a short circuit and consequently "disconnected" them from the control of the ship momentarily which resulted in the crash.

Airl was, and still is, an officer, pilot and engineer in an expeditionary force which is part of a space opera 57 (Footnote) civilization which refers to itself as "The Domain". This civilization controls a vast number of galaxies, stars, planets, moons and asteroids throughout an area of space that is approximately one-fourth of the entire physical universe! The continuing mission of her organization is to "Secure, control and expand the territory and resources of The Domain".

Airl pointed out that their own activities were very similar in many ways to the European explorers who "discovered" and "claimed" the New World for The Holy Father, The Pope and for the kings of Spain, Portugal and later, Holland, England, France and so forth. Europe benefited from the property "acquired" from the native inhabitants. However, the native inhabitants were never consulted with or asked for their permission to become a part of the "domain" of European nations and the soldiers and priests they sent to acquire territory and wealth in order to advance their interests.

Airl said she read in a history book that the Spanish king regretted the brutal treatment of the native inhabitants by his soldiers. He feared retribution from the gods he worshipped, as described in the various testaments of the Bible. He asked the Pope to prepare a statement called "The Requirement" 58 (Footnote) which was supposed to be read to each of the newly encountered native inhabitants.

The king hoped that the statement, whether it was accepted or rejected by the natives, would absolve the King of all responsibility for the resulting slaughter and enslavement of these people. He used this statement as justification to confiscate their lands and possessions by his soldiers and the Pope's priests.

Apparently, the Pope, personally, did not have any feelings of guilt or responsibility in the matter.

Airl thought that such actions were those of a coward and that it is no surprise that the territory of Spain was diminished so quickly. Only a few years later the king was dead and his empire had been assimilated by other nations.

Airl said that this sort of behavior does not occur in The Domain. Their leaders assume full responsibility for the actions of The Domain, and would not denigrate themselves in this fashion. Nor do they fear any gods or have any regret for their actions. This idea reinforces my earlier suggestion that Airl and her people are probably atheists.

[ the writer fails to grasp that our idea of divinity is drawn from our ignorance and that by our own ideas we actually equate godhood with the immortal spirits she is now interacting with.  arclein ]


In the case of the acquisition of Earth by The Domain, the rulers of The Domain have chosen not to openly reveal this intention to the "native inhabitants" of Earth until a later time when it may, or may not, suit their interests to reveal themselves. For the present time, it is not strategically necessary to make the presence of The Domain Expeditionary Force known to Mankind. In fact, until now, it has been very aggressively hidden, for reasons that will be revealed
later.

The asteroid belt near Earth is a very small, but important location for The Domain in this part of space.

Actually, some of the objects in our solar system are very valuable for use as low-gravity "space stations".

They are interested primarily in the low gravity satellites in this solar system which consists mainly of the side of the moon facing away from Earth 59 (Footnote) and the asteroid belt, which was a planet that was destroyed billions of years ago, and to a lesser degree, Mars and Venus. 

Doom structures synthesized from gypsum 60 (Footnote) or underground bases covered by electromagnetic force screens 61 (Footnote) are easily constructed to house the Domain forces.

Once an area of space is acquired by The Domain and becomes a part of the territory under its control, it is treated as the "property" of The Domain. The space station near the planet Earth is important only because it lay along a path of The Domain expansion route toward the center of the Milky Way galaxy and beyond. Of course, everyone in The Domain is aware of this -- except for the people of Earth."






No comments: