Dr Sears now wades in on this debate and voices obvious doubts. However what does ring true here is that it either stops or seriously slows the progress of cancer. That was good enough for AIDs. I think it is more than good enough for cancer simply because cancer is generally susceptible to a robust immune system and this therapy give the victim time to beat the disease down.
- Cut out the garbage. And cut out processed grains, foods from a box and anything with refined sugars;
- Eat natural, organic foods. These foods naturally tend toward an alkaline pH in line with your body and they're packed with nutrients your cells need to stay healthy.
2. Fais S1, Venturi G, Gatenby B. Microenvironmental acidosis in carcinogenesis and metastases: new strategies in prevention and therapy. Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2014 Dec;33(4):1095-108. doi: 10.1007/s10555-014-9531-3. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25376898
3. Damaghi M1, Wojtkowiak JW1, Gillies RJ1. pH sensing and regulation in cancer. Front Physiol. 2013 Dec 17;4:370. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2013.00370. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24381558
4. Robey IF1, Baggett BK, Kirkpatrick ND, Roe DJ, Dosescu J, Sloane BF, Hashim AI, Morse DL, Raghunand N, Gatenby RA, Gillies RJ. Bicarbonate increases tumor pH and inhibits spontaneous metastases. Cancer Res. 2009 Mar 15;69(6):226