Friday, October 22, 2021

The Ultimate Sleep Therapy with Hydrogen Inhalation



This is worth noting.  Of course we are still stuck with do it yourself methods.  However, I have known for a long time that pain is caused by oxygen deficiency triggering nerve cell distress or even death.  Replacing the oxygen can resolve the problem.  This sert of tools is one way.

I have also posted on drinking a solution of H3O3 or Hydrogen trioxide which happens to be a ring molecule.  It serves to provide biological oxygen in water.  Drinking it serves to gin up your blood oxygen substancially.

Of course i am telling you this exists, but no one believes me because this is new knowledge.  When that happens, your mind segues to dismissal mode.  

However an oxygen tube can certainly help in pain relief.
\


The Ultimate Sleep Therapy with Hydrogen Inhalation


Published on October 19, 2021

https://drsircus.com/general/the-ultimate-sleep-therapy-with-hydrogen-inhalation/

All one has to do is stick one of these in your nose and sleep all night breathing hydrogen and oxygen gases. It is not quite like hibernating, but when you are offline from your daily activities, you are breathing life-giving gases that will work against aging while hammering the underlying dynamics of most diseases.

Many of us who are suffering are still looking for answers, solutions, for therapies that will make a difference. Some who are dying of cancer need a wind to blow them away from death’s door. Others want relief from intractable pain but do not want to become a drug (pharmaceutical) addict in the process of managing pain instead of curing it.

In part, this is a personal testimony about my experience with a new form of therapy that I have been doing for five months, every night, all night. I consider it as the ultimate sleep therapy, and it was easy to get used to. All I had to do was turn on my hydrogen inhalation machine, stick the cannula in my nose, turn over, go to sleep, and wake up the following day looking and feeling younger.

That is a slight exaggeration. Even though I felt a dramatic reduction in pain (99%), the looking younger part happened through weeks and then months of continuous use. Hydrogen, combined with oxygen and CO2 therapy, offers so much it is a wonder more people are not using it. If done on the intensity of five to eight hours every night, it can help dig patients out of deep, dark, painful holes.

The hydrogen/oxygen gas brought me to the promised land of vastly reduced pain, but by itself, it did not let me enter the land of milk and honey. Like Moses, I had to sit right outside of the land of robust health. Every therapy has its limits when we are the cause of our problems.

There is simply no cure for overeating except to eat less. There is no cure for breathing too fast except to slow down your breathing by getting conscious about it. And there is no cure for lack of exercise other than to get off your butt.

I must confess I have known for 40 years about the power of fasting but have loved food too much, like so many people. And yet, at 69, just in the last month, I have comfortably reduced my eating to one or two meals a day, so I have been fasting between 16 and 22 hours a day. The secret for me was to give up my morning coffee with milk!

I have been trying to deal with the high stress that comes with me being me, my obsession with being on top of everything that is happening in the world because my job is to write about it. Being an empath gets me into trouble because I feel for the suffering and increasing craziness of the world. Thank God I can still my mind completely; otherwise, I think I would go crazy too.

I have discovered that the most potent protocol combines dietary restriction (intermittent fasting) with exercise (preferably with oxygen – EWOT) with the constant intake of medicinal water. Add to that breathing retraining (slowing one’s breath down), and one can heal from practically any disease if the right minerals are taken. Thus, incurable diseases become curable using elements from Nature.



The wisdom from my new book, Hydrogen Medicine, teaches us to control essential gases of life and health. Increasing oxygen, hydrogen, and CO2 concentrations in the fluids and cells is a new form of medicine that most doctors and drugs cannot match. Sooner or later, the medical-industrial complex will recognize that all hospital oxygen therapies need to be changed. In the future, no one will leave the hydrogen out of oxygen therapies, just as no one today would dare to give pure oxygen without carbon dioxide.

Get command of these three gases and one gets command of life.

The value of doing hydrogen sleep therapy is that one can do it in one’s downtime. People who want to use hydrogen inhalation therapy to treat their cancer should be using it a minimum of two hours a day, but for late-stage cases, at least four hours a day. Inhaling hydrogen and oxygen all night in your sleep maximizes what you will get from hydrogen inhalation therapy.

It will be up to others to testify what hydrogen sleep therapy does to sleep itself. My sleep was disturbed by pain, but others suffered sleep deprivation for other reasons.



Treatment of Sleeping Disorders

Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a common breathing disorder and characterized by recurrent episodes of upper airway obstruction during sleep. Clinical data have shown that the incidence of OSA was approximately 15-24% in adults and that OSA was accompanied by multiple cardiovascular disorders, such as hypertension, heart failure, and atherosclerosis. OSA patients showed long-term arterial oxygen saturation fluctuations and frequent sleep apnea, exposing them to a specific internal environment with chronic intermittent hypoxia (CIH) and recurrent hypoxia.

Thus hydrogen and oxygen inhalation administered all night can be a powerful intervention for treating intermittent hypoxia. Such treatment is what one would expect in ICU. One can apply such innovative Intensive Care at home.


This is the machine I use, built like a tank to run around the clock if necessary, so it is best for sleep therapy and for those in hospital settings that need to use it 24/7. The AquaCure can also be set to run all night. The Cube offers a mid-range cost and provides an entirely new technology to make hydrogen and oxygen gas extraordinarily easy to use.

When one is in ICU, treatment should be continuous the same way oxygen is used. When fighting for one’s life at home, the same concept applies. Treatments should be ongoing until a person can get up and walk around.

Treatment for Influenza This Season?

You do not want to get the flu this year, and you do not want to come down with COVID, either. Avoidance is half the battle but treat it immediately if you do come down with an infection.

Many studies affirm that hydrogen has strong anti-inflammation, anti-oxidant, anti-apoptosis effects and protects organisms against polymicrobial sepsis injury and acute peritonitis injury by reducing oxidative stress and decreasing mass pro-inflammatory responses.

Most viral-induced tissue damage and discomfort are mainly caused by an inflammatory cytokine storm and oxidative stress rather than by the virus itself.

Suppressing the cytokine storm and reducing oxidative stress can significantly alleviate the symptoms of influenza and other severe viral infections diseases. Thus, medical scientists from China hypothesize that hydrogen therapy to be a safe, reliable, and effective treatment for Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome (MODS) induced by influenza and other viral infectious diseases.

Afternote: Just as I finished this essay, my 26-year-old daughter sent me a picture from 20 years ago. At first, I was just amazed at how my wife looked. And seeing the kids so little, our first generation of three before the next three arrived a few years later. Then what grabbed me was how I looked, which is almost precisely as I look now 20 years later.

My sixties was a nightmare of pain and suffering, and I did look the part. My plan for my seventies is a divine vision of health and rejuvenation. As I have said before, hydrogen inhalation therapy is the ultimate fountain of youth.

No comments: