Saturday, August 7, 2021

Gnome Encountered at Home in South Central Pennsylvania



The Gnome MEME has antiquity in terms of direct observation.  Here is an excellent eye witness report and in this case the gnome stood its ground.  how curious.

Now we already understand that the Giant Sloth is a past masterr at projecting convincing images into your head and this includes expected animals and Red rding hood as well.  You see where we are going with this.

It is just as obvious that this skill can also apply to other smaller intelligent creatures and is actually an excellent reponse to an unexpected intrusion by a human being. A gnome is too small to be direct threat and communication is even plausible.

From all this it becomes clear that the fay are typcally projections of human images by a creature living amoung us which becomes easy with this sort of camo.  Think black eyed children!!

All of a sudden alien biology bacomes far less nescessary as an initial explanation.  The fay is a much better explanation as it captures a lot of oddities and we can add more as we progress...


Gnome Encountered at Home in South Central Pennsylvania

Wednesday, August 04, 2021

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2021/08/gnome-encountered-at-home-in-south.html?


A young girl in south central Pennsylvania encountered a Gnome that was standing just inside of her garage. Apparently, other Fae beings were later discovered near the home.

The following account was forwarded to me by a local researcher:

"My family had a house with a long driveway that had a steep hill to the road. One day, my dad drove my sister and I down to the bottom of the driveway to wait for the bus, but it was running late. I really had to go to the bathroom, so I figured I would have time to run back up to the house rather than wait to get to school.

I made my way up, and once I got to the top of the hill, I saw that the garage door was open, which was strange because I was almost sure we had shut it. As I got closer, I saw something standing right in the front middle of the garage. I finally made my way up to where I could see, and standing there, I saw a gnome. It looked just like a garden gnome, with the tall, pointy hat, the beard, the boots, the belt. The only things that were different from a garden gnome were that the hat was blue, and the gnome was a bit taller, maybe about the size of a small child.


Not knowing what to do and not wanting to get any closer, I just stared at the gnome. After a few seconds, he smiled at me and waved. I did not believe that the gnome had any malevolent intentions, but I felt uncomfortable, like he was not truly friendly. I walked back down the driveway where my dad and sister were waiting. It was the size of a small child (three to five, maybe a little shorter), tall blue hat, buckle belt, brown boots, white beard.

There were a few other times during the time that we lived in that house that I suspected the presence of fairies and other supernatural beings. Some of the things that led me to believe this happened before this particular experience, so while there was only a reputation to me (and my siblings), it was still a reputation and was before this experience.

I have read many books on fairies, along with other supernatural creatures, and I think that it’s fair for me to say that I know how to determine one from the next (that includes one type of fairy from another). From stories, research, reading, and such, I know that gnomes are a type of fairy. I have also have other experiences with other things, such as ghosts and aliens, and there are distinct differences between them. As I live, I feel this certain type of feeling, like a vibe or an aura, with almost everything I do, and that’s how my memories are kept as well. There is a different type of feel to a fairy encounter vs. an alien encounter vs. a ghost encounter. Fairies are creatures that live among us, but are elusive. Many people do not believe in fairies on the premise that they are ‘unrealistic,’ but I believe that they, along with their magic, etc., are real, just simply too uncommonly seen for most people to believe in them." Name withheld

NOTE: The witness, at the time (early 2000s), lived in south central Pennsylvania. Lon

No comments: