Tuesday, June 21, 2022

9-Foot-Tall Bipedal Canine Stalks Cabin in North Carolina Mountains



We get to see tracks again and they are unique to this creature and can be identified by a skilled tracker.

Otherwise, it hung around all night and was quite prepared to show itself to humans.  None of this I like.  this is an apex preditor actually intimidating us.

Of course this is our Giant Sloth been far too curious and not obviously a threat here but also not cautious enough.  There may be way too many juveniles out there.

We are going to need to get back on top of our Wild.  Humans packing heavy weapons need to be out there hunting deer at least, along with wild pigs.  There is way too much food out there and expect to see bear populations increase. I do think that the Giant Sloth is filling in the empty spaces and it is profoundly dangerous and it is an ambush hunter that plays it safe.

Everyone going into the wild alone needs to be packing a twelve guage shotgun at the least with a heavy load.. Otherwise, have a buddy. I never thought, I would be saying this.
\


9-Foot-Tall Bipedal Canine Stalks Cabin in North Carolina Mountains


Tuesday, June 14, 2022

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2022/06/9-foot-tall-bipedal-canine-stalks-cabin.html

A group of friends are staying in a cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains in North Carolina. They later encounter a tall, terrifying bipedal canine that watches them throughout the night.

The following account was recently forwarded to me:

"This incident took place about 3 years ago. At the time I was 17-years-old, when three of my friends and I had been staying to a cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina. We were celebrating the end of junior year of high school. It was just us four.

The first night we got there, we heard some noises from outside the cabin, and an occasional tapping on the windows, at about 1:30 in the morning. I did not want to look outside to see what it was. My friend did said they couldn't see anything, so I looked out but I couldn't see anything.



The next morning we went outside and saw some footprints around the cabin and into the woods. There were footprints I've never seen before, kind of long, narrow with obvious claw marks on 4 toes.

Fast forward to the night we decide to go outside and build a campfire. We were joking around, laughing and having fun, when we hear a growl from the woods. The shrubbery and smaller plants around us started moving, like swaying in the wind, even though there's no wind. I look behind me and I instantly notice two amber eyes staring at us. I turned to my friend to ask if he's seen it too. He looks at me, pale in the face, and asks me WTH is that thing. I tell me that I don't know what it is, but it seems to be massive and I don't want to find out. So, we start run towards the cabin and yell to the others what we saw. They immediately run with us and we all are in the cabin. They don't believe us and believe that we are pranking them.

After a few minutes, they look outside and 'IT' was standing about 30 feet from the cabin! I caught a quick glance. This creature was bipedal, about nine feet tall, grayish black hair, very muscular with these massive claws and huge fangs. We closed the blinds and tried to forget about a thing, but we were absolutely terrified.

Later that night, I went up to bed. I looked out my window. The creature was in the same area, now staring directly at me. I thought about trying to take a photograph, but I truly didn't want to upset this thing. Needless to say I didn't get any sleep that night, hoping daylight would soon come.

The next day we packed up and left, not wanting to spend another night in those woods. None of us even mention the incident among ourselves. This is the first time I've told anybody about this because I didn't think anybody would believe what I saw. The thought of that creature staring into my eyes from my bedroom window still haunts me." J

No comments: