Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Terrifying 'Vanishing Insectoid' Encountered in Sequoia National Forest, CA



We have seen several reports about these alien creatures in the past.  We are presuming alien here but please do not discount a terran origin in which the obvious model is hugely expanded.  

That may have been a unique but deliberate undertaking that included the ability to block our vision

In this case, an accident brings the creature to light and we actually see the disappearing act.  This is an excellent report and we also learn of many creatures zbout them.  Pretty convincing.  I do not expect them to travel in herds though, because we would see that.

The good news is that they appear to avoid any interaction or conflict.  That is good and does not apply to the Giant Sloth abnd Bigfoot even..



Terrifying 'Vanishing Insectoid' Encountered in Sequoia National Forest, CA


Posted: 16 Jun 2022 10:45 AM PDT

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2022/06/terrifying-vanishing-insectoid.html?

Ricky in San Diego, California called in to Coast to Coast AM to tell of a terrifying insectoid encounter he had while camping in the Sequoia National Forest.


“I just want to share an experience I had about two years ago in the Sequoia National Forest. My sister took my friend and I out there and we were deep deep in the forest, far away from civilization. We were having a great time. I'm a believer in the paranormal, Bigfoot, aliens and all that stuff but while I was there, I never had that thought. I was there camping with my family, having a great time.

At about 9 o'clock, everyone decides to go to sleep and my friend and I were left staring at the bonfire. I decided it was a good time to listen to music so I went to my sister's forerunner and I was opening the back to grab my iPod. And as I opened the back door, I heard something come out of the tree. It didn't come out of the tree. It was almost like it was holding on and it fell. And I heard this huge thump. I could feel it. And as I... I had a flashlight on me. I looked over at the tree I heard the fall from and I swear on my life and I swear to God, honest to God, I saw a 6 to 7-foot-tall praying mantis. And as I laid eyes on it, I completely lost breath. I was completely taken aback. It took a step back and it became completely invisible. I could not believe what I saw.

I slammed the door and I ran back to the campfire. I alerted my friend. I woke everyone up and no one would believe me. I was really upset because I knew what I'd seen. So that happened and my friend didn't believe me. He was laughing at me and then all of a sudden I could hear all these things surrounding us and finally when I brought it to my friend's attention, he kind of put his ear to it and he heard it too. Finally I was patrolling the campground with my flashlight and I could just hear these things surrounding us and I heard like this clicking sound, it was like (makes clicking sound). It was really strange. I was so scared.”

Transcribed source: Coast To Coast AM - September 27, 2016

NOTE: These high-order non-terrestrial Insectoid beings have been described as having the ability to either cloak or disappear. Here are several other similar creatures I have reported on:

No comments: