Whether this is all true or not it is an easy to apply option for a wide range of infectious agents. Certainly we all need to understand that our own immune system works fine so long as it is not overwhelmed. It is here that a drop of oregano oil can help out.
From all that has been said here, we should even consider using this oil whenever we suffer an injury requiring a bandage. It is likely as good as iodine if not a lot better.
Here’s why vaccines are unnecessary: They are merely given purportedly to immunize against or shall it be said ‘prevent’ certain diseases, most of which are rarely fatal in first world countries. These are mostly transitory viral conditions. There are safer, less invasive answers.
Wild oregano oil is the key alternative. If it is from a truly wild source, then, it can be taken aggressively: as much as needed. Yet, for the typically immunized conditions only a modest amount is necessary, for instance, for chicken pox, measles, and mumps: like a few drops several times daily.
Wild oregano oil can also be rubbed topically on the feet, shins, and upper chest. It can even be used topically on newborns and infants. Babies and toddlers can take a tiny amount internally, like a drop or two twice daily. In this regard it is far safer than all standard drugs, like antibiotics, cough syrups, and even infant vitamins. – Dr Cass Ingram Researcher, Speaker & Author of 34 books
- 1 drop of wild crafted oregano oil in milk or juice, once a day (kids may not like the taste, in this case try other methods as listed below)
- can be used like this for 1 – 10 days, but do NOT exceed 10 days of use
- for children with chest congestion, cold or fever, rub oil of oregano on the bottom of the feet at bedtime. Cover feet with socks (2-3 drops per foot)
- 1 drop of oregano oil in milk or juice (or can be mixed with honey on a spoon to cover the taste) once per day with a meal.
- kids over the age of 2 can use this for more than 10 days
- kids with cold or fever, rub oregano oil on bottom of feet at bedtime, 4 drops per foot.
- for chest congestion, cold or fever rub 3 drops of oregano oil and 3 drops of rosemary oil to a teaspoon of carrier oil and rub over the chest and throat area. Be careful child does not rub the oil into their eyes. It can sting!
- 1-3 drops of oregano oil in juice once per day, can be used for any number of days.
- for cold or fever, rub 3 drops of oregano oil on bottom of feet at bedtime
- for chest congestion, cold or fever, rub 3-5 drops of oregano oil with 3-5 drops of rosemary into a teaspoon of carrier oil and rub over chest and throat area.
- 2 drops of oregano oil in juice or under the tongue, 3 times a day
- for chest congestion cold or fever rub oregano oil under the feet chest and throat area (5 drops of oregano oil & 5 drops of rosemary oil with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil)