Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Reptillian encounters




Actual reptilian reports are scant for a couple of reasons.  The first is that we understand them to be indigenous to Terra and are intelligent beings who live in deep underground facilities.  The second is that they use masking when on the surface and vactual face to face is accidental.  The result is a small handful of reports.

The first report confirms with everything that i know about these creatures and it also predates the sixties.  I bring that up because we had a speculative intelligent evolution of reptiles written up in Scientific American.  what inspired that?

We ourselves will soon enough establish refugia deep underground as well.  Bad things can happen to the atmosphere and this is best countered with a down elevator.  It also permits a glbal population on Earth in excess of one trillion people as well.




'Reptilian Alien' Encounter During Visit to Mt. Capulin, New Mexico


Thursday, February 04, 2021


https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/1752027331714385066/3036223050189714550




A woman recalls a curious Reptilian alien encounter that she had when she was a girl during a family trip to Mt. Capulin, New Mexico.

The following report was posted at several forums in late 2013. I recently received possible follow up information from another source:

"In August, 1959, my parents and I were traveling to Colorado Springs, CO on a vacation. For some unknown reason, Dad decided that we would stop and visit Mt. Capulin, an extinct volcano in the northeast corner of New Mexico. Mom stayed in the tourist center while Dad and I climbed up the side of the volcano and down into the crater. Then we returned to the center.

As I was walking through the tourist center, I felt myself stop in mid-step. I felt my conscientiousness lift out of my body, and drop straight through the floor. How deep, I cannot imagine. My "drop" ended in an arched tunnel deep underground; the tunnel was lighted with orange lights.


Standing in front of me was a smallish being/entity that I now know to identify as a Reptilian. I would estimate its height at somewhere around 4 feet tall. It was wearing a grey-color robe with long sleeves, and a hood. The most I could see of its face was intense, oversized dark eyes. In its left hand (number of fingers unclear, but definitely a thumb) it held something that looked similar to what we today would describe as an iPad or the like. In its right hand it held some kind of stylus.

It looked straight at me, and with mind-to-mind talk, said, "What are you doing here? We're not ready for you yet!" Then my conscientiousness zoomed back up through the ground and back into my head, where I stood in the tourist center.

Since then, I have wondered when the "we" that this alien/entity represented would be ready for me. I have had other encounters with UFO-related entities, like the MIB dressed in a black warrant officers uniform, driving a yellow Mini-Cooper, on the military base near Keflavik, Iceland. He told me, "Go home" and pointed towards the southwest and North America.

Maybe the aliens/entities have visited me, but I don't remember it. ("Ready" is a term that has shown up in many stories about CE3. I am very much on my guard for when this word shows up because of this encounter in which the word was spoken to me by the Reptilian)." Name withheld



Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Reptilian 'Green Lady' Encountered at Philadelphia Landmark


A group of schoolchildren encounter a Reptilian 'green lady' while on a class trip to Smith Memorial Playground in Philadelphia, PA in the spring of 1976.




https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2021/02/reptilian-green-lady-encountered-at.html?

The following account was recently forwarded to me:

"In 1976 I was in the 3rd grade. That spring, my elementary school class went on a class trip to Smith Memorial Playground and Playhouse, located at North 33rd Street and Oxford Street in Philadelphia, PA. We boarded the buses and headed to the Fairmount Park section of the city. The Smith Playground has been around since the 1800s it has the world's largest wooden sliding board.

Our class arrived for the day's fun using the slide and having fun with other school kids that were there also on a class trip. Some of my classmates and I became bored, so we decided to make our own fun. We scaled a fence to another section of the playground, where we came upon a swimming pool area. In this area we can see that the pool hadn't been used in years. There were so many leaves in the pool that its color was dark green. We began throwing rocks in the pool until we again became bored, so we scaled another fence.


This next area had a pathway to our right. As we began to walk down pathway I heard a female voice from behind me say "stop children." When I looked back there was this "green lady" hanging from this tree. When she came out of the tree I can see that she had scaly skin like a lizard. Her skin had a design pattern which covered her from top to bottom, as if her skin was also her clothes. She walked on 2 feet and she had a small slit for a mouth. When she spoke to us we can hear her in our heads. Her mouth never opened or moved.\

We quickly rushed back over the fences and I have never been back. I can not remember all my classmates that was there. After 40+ years of questions I found one classmate that remembers this incident. There were probably 5-6 of us. Through some research I found an article from the Times Daily / Google News archive dated 10/6/1959 which describes an incident about a 'green lady' chasing school children with a knife. This does not fit the description nor the same green lady that appeared to us. I witnessed something truly amazing and out of this world." B



Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Possible Reptilian Shapeshifter Encountered on Small Town Street



https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2021/01/possible-reptilian-shapeshifter.html


A Colusa, California witness describes their encounter with an Asian man on several nights, eventually culminating in a final incident when this man had transformed into a supposed Reptilian being.

The following report was an updated incident originally reported to MUFON:


Colusa, California



July 28, 2014


"My dog and I used to sit out on the door step at night and watch this gigantic white owl that would make this clicking sound like "clock, clock, clock, clock." It would roost in a huge oak tree across the street.

Anyway, I saw an Asian man walking up the sidewalk at around 3 AM, smoking a cigarette by holding it under, European style, and one arm behind his back. As he passed me he nodded, and so I nodded back. I thought it strange being so late. He walked around the corner and was gone.

A week Later, my dog and I saw the same Asian man, appear in the same place, a block and a half to the east, smoking his cigarette in a weird way. This time when he walked by, he smiled and said very softly and meekly "hello" and bowed his head, and I returned the same, "hello", and bowed my head. His hard sole shoes would make a clatter in the still of the night, in this small rural farming town, virtually no one was out.

A week after that, I slept with the double front doors open into my studio apartment for ventilation and listening to crickets and bullfrogs. At around 3 AM I heard the sound of the Asian man walking closer as he got to my door. He then stopped, and turned and looked in at me laying on my mattress on the floor. This time he had a hooded jacket, and a Reptilian face. We both just starred at each other for about 10 seconds. I was examining his face and noticed that he had eye sockets, but no eyes. He had a brow ridge and small slit for a mouth. The scales look that of a snake and had a bluish black color to it. He turned and continued walking, but wasn't smoking a cigarette this time, though he had the same walking sound, clattering and faded away.

That was the last time I saw him." Name withheld






No comments: