Insights Search

Monday, October 5, 2026

The CIA knew anti-parasitics DISRUPT CANCER GROWTH in the 1950s and chose to CLASSIFY it for OVER HALF A CENTURY.




Ths coincides with the assertion of military secrecy over MK ULTRA and Gravity control.  And no surprise and disgusting because someone paid for this trick.

The take home is thsat if you have been diagnosed  you want to self treat with ivermectim from your local vet supply shop.

We are getting scattered reports on studies supporting this with paid deniers spitting crap.

The CIA knew anti-parasitics DISRUPT CANCER GROWTH in the 1950s and chose to CLASSIFY it for OVER HALF A CENTURY.


Nicolas Hulscher, MPH

Epidemiologist & Foundation Administrator at the McCullough Foundation






Listen I’m a researcher and a scientist also a geopolitical analyst. I am brought many questions to examine. A close colleague came to me one day about 6mo ago and said “What if all these people all along have only been posing as the Good Guys” what if actually and factually it’s not at all that way?” What if we are a country of lab rats. And all these power structures are fully built to use us that way?” Yep. I’ve been researching this. What I’ve found is staring. Also I am approaching this as if this question is and can’t be facts. So when I run into supportive evidence of this question I take it apart molecule by molecule as to be so thurogh it has no cracks or leaks or false information. I tell ya it’s put me questioning it all. I even have started researching different countries to fully MOVE TO! Yeah. It’s that dark!

No comments: