Monday, January 31, 2022

Trumps height.

 


I personally went through cadet service in the same time period as Trump.  I was 5 11 and a half.  That put me in the top third of any company i was in which today would just as certainly would possibly drop me to bottom third.


What this means he was in parade boots which add about an inch and a half in the heel.  Thus with fully juiced up joints and parade boots he likely came in at 6 3.  Thin shoe soles and aged joints would then have him back at less than 6 1.


This is also the only place any of this matters.  More to the point he and I are then about an inch and one haf in height difference excdpt i also had way more meat in my thighs.  This makes us an excellent comparable for weight.   My worst was around 260 as moderately obese at least.  I thus suspect he peaks around 260 but also drops back by twenty.

I personally lost over seventy of those pounds and he needs to do the same.




Sandy Campbell

Combatting fraud with modern technology1y

Is Donald Trump really 6’3” and 243 pounds?

Estimates of Trump’s true height have been argued to death, including using this ‘family photo’ from the 2018 G7 Summit in Quebec as a scale. Nevertheless, I decided to dive a little deeper, comparing actual heights with official heights. (Scale added to show true heights vs official heights; Leah Millis photo, Reuters)



My baseline was Justin Trudeau, who is officially 6 foot 2 inches tall. This could be off, but when I created a 1-inch grid in Adobe Illustrator, the official heights of the other leaders in the photo are almost dead on.


Theresa May matches her official height of 5 feet 8 inches, though she might be less than that because she’s wearing modest heels. Angela Merkel, wearing flats, is arguably one half inch taller than her official height of 5 feet 5 inches, and Emanuel Macron looks to be about one half inch shorter than his official height of 5 feet 10 inches.


Oddly, Shinzo Abe appears to be 1.5 inches taller than his official height of 5 feet 9 inches! His hair is very poofy, so an accurate height is guesswork, and maybe he’s wearing lifts in his shoes, but those factors wouldn’t add 1.5 inches to his height.


As for Trump, even sucking in his gut won't make him any taller than he actually is, which is clearly not 6 feet 3 inches tall, or even 6 feet 1 inch. I would bet he’s no more than 6 feet 1/2 inch tall, but I’ll give him an extra 1/4 inch.


As for Trump’s weight, I’m 5′8″ and used to weigh 288 pounds. Based on the many unflattering pictures of Trump playing golf, and his physique being similar to what mine used to be, I’d guess he weighs well over 300 pounds. Nancy Pelosi is not exaggerating when she describes Trump as being morbidly obese (which is an actual medical term).

No comments: