Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Eleven Days Of Omicron Hell






This is important because it informs us that chlorine dioxide is powerful in knocking down a Cov 19 infection.  Again basic small molecule chemistry leaps to the rescue.

I do think that most folks go dangerously short on the vitimin C.  We want whole body saturation to be in effect.  That takes 8000mg a day  to achieve at the least. Use ascorbic acid.  Same thinking for Vitimin D.

now we have a direct curative treatment that cleanses your body quickly.  Even better, I think that this can help counter the observed toxins put in our blood from Vaccines.  However do make sure you do this properly.  Wrong application has you consuming bleach so find out what is safe to do.


Eleven Days Of Omicron Hell

Published on February 7, 2022

https://drsircus.com/general/eleven-days-of-omicron-hell/

The first day, Omicron hit me like a truck, so hard I can hardly remember a thing from that day except my throat hurt so bad I could not drink water. My wife went into an appropriate panic about dehydration and ordered from a friendly pharmacy Ivermectin and associated medicines, an antibiotic, a steroid, vitamin C, and D.

The second day I was conscious and forcing water down my throat, and my lungs were having a difficult time. It was a problematic cough that was at first constantly triggered by my throat, which was further inflamed by the constant cough. Eventually, the throat eased off, but the cough was off to the races.

Day after day, feeling sick (but not typical flu symptoms and no fever), I fought for my life with the medicines, constant nebulization, and hydrogen/oxygen inhalation. The first three days passed without eating. An Orthomolecular doctor then sent me a truck of supplements and nebulizing substances.

After about a week, I was stable in my misery. I was holding on and steady in my treatments, but I was not getting better. By day eleven, I was desperate, totally sick of being sick. And then a friend offered to give me some chlorine dioxide, a substance I have known about and rejected for whatever stupid reason for over ten years.

I started to remember that my friend Dr. George Georgiou had already published a paper showing chlorine dioxide could clear the body of antibiotic-resistant infections like MRSA. I became hopeful. It got to me late at night, so I decided to start in the morning. I was a little afraid to take that first sip because early versions of chlorine dioxide were not exactly pleasant.

I got my courage up and drank the first dose of one ml. Then every hour, another amount. Of course, I could have taken much higher doses, but I did not know exactly what I was taking, did not know it was a new form (developed about three years ago by Dr. Andrias Kalcker.


Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker has been researching chlorine dioxide for over 13 years. NASA seems to have labeled this substance ‘The Universal Antidote’ in 1987. His chlorine dioxide treatment was first used for COVID-19 by the military, police, and politicians in Bolivia, who all recovered in four days. A law was then passed, making it a nationwide treatment. As a result, the rate of 100 deaths a day went down to virtually zero. A clinical trial then confirmed the efficacy of this treatment against COVID-19.

The drink was refreshing, and I could feel it pulling me up. I slept better that night, and the next day was at my ten hourly doses again. I felt saved by the end of the day; symptoms were vastly reduced. But I had run out of chlorine dioxide and, after a few hours, felt my symptoms creeping back.

A chlorine dioxide angel brought a new supply right across the river for me the next day. I did a dose every 15 minutes for two hours, then back to an hour-by-hour routine.

By day four, I felt no pain, and that was wondrous. Now five days, I am 99% better. Now with each dose, I take three times as much or 3ml. I have a good idea where long-term use of chlorine dioxide will take me, perhaps to the moon.

Dr. George Georgiou:

I can handle about 4 ml per hour for six consecutive hours, no problem

The average is 3 ml per hour for 6-7 hours for COVID –
need to run for 4-5 days to clear all symptoms
It is best to do this for three days per week – consecutive –
then the same the following week for about eight weeks.

My Ivermectin/Natural Allopathic protocol certainly kept me alive and out of the hospital. Still, it was not strong enough to rescue me from a deliberately fabricated virus that a group of men and women were inhuman enough to create through gain of function research. You can imagine how I could be dreaming of Nuremberg and of medical monsters being hung.

I will buy a lot of the chemicals and start making chlorine dioxide to give out as gifts to everyone I know and more. If you drink water, you will want to drink this God molecule. I thought hydrogen would be that, but this is liquid life, a liquid vaccine.

It is small, and it rains oxygen down on every red blood cell and cleanses away the rot of viruses, bacteria, and fungus. It will drown out areas of acidity. It is impressive, and if you make it yourself, it is dirt cheap. Yes, you can buy from a European company, but you will want access to a lot once you start.

I can buy a liter of sodium chlorite and HCL acid for sixty dollars. I cannot imagine how many gallons of chlorine dioxide impregnated water that will make. But, do not let making it yourself be an obstacle. Remember, everything is easy once you know how, and there is an explicit video of how to make this stuff.

It was initially known as MMS, Magical Mineral Supplement, and for ten years, I was closed in my mind to it. But yes, it is magical. Jim Humble knew what he had in his hands after discovering it was a sure cure for malaria. It is.

Chlorine dioxide is small and impacts the blood instantly with each dose. Medicine does not get any better now that we have a purified form of chlorine dioxide.

I hope my communications will prevent others from being stupid and in the dark about chlorine dioxide. I dare to call it a God molecule. God gives himself in the form of pure consciousness to everyone, and doctors and practitioners of every stripe can recommend chlorine dioxide to everyone. So taking this to a spiritual level is appropriate.

It’s a loving thing to make this stuff and give it to those you love, even to strangers. You will automatically be baptized as a chlorine dioxide angel if you give it away freely. I have ten years of denial to repent for, and I will more than make up for it.

This new chlorine dioxide called CDS makes everything easy, safe, and affordable. The two doctors I know who have been taking chlorine dioxide for years report potent effects on their mental capacities. So as I said, I am taking this trip to the moon.

If you can afford one can buy CDS. Buy at least several bottles. You are going to want to use it a lot.

No comments: