Monday, March 22, 2021

“They Are Scientists Exploring New Worlds” – American Indian Shares His Encounter With “Star People'



Hellyer reported at least 75 known separate aliens that have some sort of presence here.  Most appear to be sporadic visits.  At the same time, we have greys who appear to be human desendents from our future intent on harvesting DNA for the purpose of upgrading their DNA.

So plenty to chose from and having one interacting with native americans can be expected.  Again observe the scientific motivation.

Otherwise we are laregely left alone.  Think about that...


“They Are Scientists Exploring New Worlds” – American Indian Shares His Encounter With “Star People'



on March 18, 2021


By Arjun Walia 8 minute read





Dr. Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, a Professor Emeritus at Montana State University who is Cherokee/Choctaw has been researching the Star People and collecting encounters between them and Native Indians for many years. This article shares one of many.

Reflect On:

How many races are out there doing star travel? How many have visited our planet? How many are visiting our planet? What are the implications? Will our race ever traverse the stars in search of new worlds?



Before you begin...

Take a moment and breathe. Place your hand over your chest area, near your heart. Breathe slowly into the area for about a minute, focusing on a sense of ease entering your mind and body. Click here to learn why we suggest this.


Stories of the Star People are well documented in Native Canadian and Native American lore, and in this article I will share a story, as I’ve done so many times before (see more examples here), from the work of Dr. Ardy Clarke, a Professor Emeritus at Montana State University who is Cherokee/Choctaw. She has been researching the Star People and collecting encounters between them and Native Indians for many years. She also grew up being told about the Star People from her family and elders.





She’s written multiple books documenting her research. This particular one is taken from her book, “Encounters With Star People, Untold Stories of American Indians.”



The story below comes from Clarke’s encounter with a manned named Russell. A Native Indian and a vietnam war veteran who grew up being abused at a religious boarding school.

The discussion between them began.


It was at the boarding school. I was about seven years old. The priest took me to the chapel. He told me to kneel. He said I had to stay there all day unless I spoke English. When the priest left, I heard him lock the door. I remember how salty my tears tasted and I worried that I would have to pee, when suddenly a light appeared outside the chapel window and a being appeared. At first, I thought it was one of the older boys coming to rescue me. But instead, as I was to learn, it was no older boy but a star traveler. He picked me up, held me close, and we walked right through the wall like it wasn’t there. He helped me escape.

Clarke then asked him to describe the star traveller.








They were robot-like. More like bugs than men, but I was so happy to be out of the chapel and away from those nuns and priests that I didn’t care. The devil himself could have taken me to hell and I would have been happy. I think these star travelers were watching the school. Maybe my old man was right. They do watch after us. Anyway, they taught me mind control. They helped me learn to live with pain and to survive in isolation.

“How did they do that” Clarke asked.


I don’t know. But after that first incident , I never felt pain again. I could have knelt for 58 hours on that chapel floor and spit in the face of the priest and kelt 48 more. I just felt nothing. When I went to Vietnam and was captured and tortured, I felt no pain. I had learned to dissociate myself from my body and not feel pain.

I think the Star People understood me. They knew when the stress was becoming too much for me. That’s when they would come. I always went willingly not because I particularly liked them, but because I could get away from a more uncomfortable situation.

“You mean, going with the Star People was more comfortable than staying in school or the army or in prison,” Clarke stated.


Yes, yes and yes. And if I were with them, I was in control.”

They taught me mind control and I learned to use it against them. In fact, they found my ability to use mind control quite interesting. before I cooperated with them, I made them do things for me. We were in a prison camp. Very little food. I made them bring me fruit. In boarding school they took away my meals a lot. In the prison camp, none of us got enough food, so I would insist that they get fruit for me. Oranges. Apples. Bananas. That’s when I learned that I could turn the tables on them. When I was able to suggest that I needed fruit and it appeared.

“In return for fruit, what did you have to do for them?” Clarke asked.


Submit to their physical exams. Allow them to collect sperm and whatever samples they needed. They did experiments on my eyes and nose. Exposed my eyes to various liquids, various degrees of light. They do not have eyes like ours or noses. I think they find our eyes curious. They took a lot of blood from me.

He then explained that they taught him how to control his pain, and described the procedure as follows,


There are panels and they set you inside them. The panels move; one part moves in one direction, another part moves in another direction. They move faster and faster until you become one with the panels and after that you feel no pain.

Clarke then asks, “Explain this to me. If they could come and get you, why didn’t they help you escape the prison and return you to the reservation? After all, the military would have just thought you were missing in action.”


I could have have chosen that route perhaps. I never explored it. When you’re in a prison camp, there is a camaraderie that develops with survival. There is no way I could leave behind my buddies, and there was no way the Star People would have removed all of them to safety. They have some kind of principles about not interfering with lives if it will change the course of history. I don’t think that my life would have changed history, but there was one guy I was with that became a politician. Another became a CEO of a big company. So maybe removing them would have made them different people. I just somehow understood that was not an option and was not something I wanted. Just having them come to me was enough of a relief from being a prisoner. They made it manageable.



Clark asks, “Why do you think the Star People abduct humans?”


I think they are scientists exploring new worlds.

Clarke then asks, “Do you see them as good or evil?”


I saw them as good when they rescued me, but I saw an evil side, too. I saw them hurt people without teaching them how to control pain. They didn’t seem to care.

He explained that he saw them abduct many people, “but most when I was in the military, several times they would take everyone in our barracks. They even took our guns.”

Clark asks, “What did they do with your guns?”


Just examine them. They never kept them. When they returned us to the barracks, none of the guys had any memory of the event. I always thought that was strange. I mentioned it to one guy once and he asked me if I was trying to pretend insanity to get out of the service. He told me it wouldn’t work.

Final Thoughts: I’ve been into this topic for more than fifteen years, and I can tell you that the lore, not just from American Indian stories, but from all cultures is filled with experiences with what seem to be benevolent beings. That being said, there are also stories of the opposite, or at least what we perceive to be the opposite. When it comes to the mainstream “UFO” disclosure, which has not yet been associated with the extraterrestrial phenomenon as much, characterizing the behaviour of these objects as a “threat” seems to be an issue among many. You can read more about that here.

Based on what I’ve looked into, I believe there are multiple races from “elsewhere” that have visited our planet, and others. But who knows?

When it comes to stories of the “Star People” from Clarke’s book, like many other supposed contact experiences there are many similarities and corroborations between these experiences, with minor differences. I find the consistency among stories quite interesting, but again, there are differences. If you read her book, or the articles I’ve published sharing stories from her book (link at the beginning of the article) you will see what I mean.

At the end of the day, this topic, whether it be exploring lore or sifting through declassified documentation and/or high ranking testimony, opens up many more questions that go far beyond “are we alone?” and “have we been visited?”

A fascinating topic no doubt, one that I believe has a strange and unexplainable connection to human beings “waking up” and asking more questions about what it is we do here on our planet, why we do it, and realizing that we as a collective have an unlimited amount of potential to create a human experience where everybody can thrive.

If you’re interested in reading more of our articles on the UFO/extraterrestrial subject, you can find all of them here.

No comments: