Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Possible 'Invisible' Entity Climbing Down Tree in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania





As I have posted, it is efficient to assign all curious sightings to the Giant Sloth which can project images and also disappear and likely causes the glimme4rman effect as well.  This does look like a Giant Sloth, not least because they are arboreal and no one has ever seen a bigfoot treed.

What is now clear is that a treed Giant Sloth does not have to swing from tree to tree to escape pursuit, but can make itself disappear and freeze in place.  This is a huge advantage for an ambush hunter and also makes other events a lot clearer.

By the way, I now have ample reports confiming all this.  It took a lot of reports for all this to become totally clear..



Possible 'Invisible' Entity Climbing Down Tree in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania

Monday, May 09, 2022

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2022/05/possible-invisible-entity-climbing-down.html

A Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania man is hunting in a private area, when he starts to notice movement in a tree. He observes more movement, as if something invisible was climbing down.

I recently received the following account:

"Hello Lon,

I am also a native from Pennsylvania, in Schuylkill County. I want to share with you an experience had last November (2021) during hunting season. I was located in the eastern coal regions at a private hunting club. When I say I grew up there, I roamed the hunting club grounds since I was 10. I was at my spot until after lunchtime then moved out to see if I could spook a deer since it was warm. I walked then stopped for a while and then came upon a spot under a tree where the limbs were pushed down and held in place with other limbs.




I looked around and found more stick structures. The first tree I took pictures of the top of that tree with this phone which show there is nothing in it. I noticed what looked like a deer scrape on the ground right next to this, so I decided to move away about 30 yards behind a tree where I had a good view of the area.

I stood there about 30 minutes, then noticed a tree branch move from that same fir tree. Then I saw the next lower diagonal one move and then the lower branches moved in succession. It appeared something was climbing down the tree using the limbs as a ladder. A creature would have to be pretty tall to use the tree limbs like that. I did not see any creature, but saw the limbs move.

Then after lowest branch moved, I heard a resounding thud hit the ground, then nothing. I figured it knew I was there because I stood right under that tree for 20 minutes. But it did not bother me. I had my .308 with me so I was not totally scared and had my faith so I stayed until after sunset, then walked back to the car periodically turning to keep an eye out if anything would uncloak. No putrid scents detected." BM

NOTE: There were some photos included, but I don't think that there was anything photographed that made any distinction as to what caused the movement. This is not the first time I have heard of similar activity, in particular in Pennsylvania. Was it a cloaked being, possibly a Bigfoot? Difficult to tell, but I believe that the witness had an encounter with something unexplained. Lon

No comments: