Tuesday, May 3, 2022

navy whistle blower





Understand that the Navy has been the place where all our secret space tech has been hidden away.  This is getting close4 bto real truth and way more important, it is been given to us now.  This does not happen without real approval.

whistle blower be damned. I have personally unwound too many real secrets to not understand this.

These interview add up to three hours ande I too will struggle to watch it all.  This should be highly reliable. .


I cannot recommend this whistle blower interview highly enough. Everything you have ever wanted to know about the Alliance operation, on and off planet, is in this interview. I watch very few videos these days – I don’t have the time, energy or interest. So when I recommend a video, please don’t take it lightly. I intend to watch it again, as have several of my Light Warrior friends.

Elon Musk is set to fire Twitter’s top censor person (who earns 17 million a year – note the number 17 from Q). Anons are speculating that Elon is the figure head in charge of purchasing Twitter to obtain all the evidence against the [D]eep [S]tate. It makes a lot of sense.

Part 1

https://youtu.be/TqzpLTtYT5c


Part 2

https://youtu.be/rFM0xLPIpGo 

No comments: