Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Kamala Harris Gives Trainwreck Answers To Simple Questions In First Solo Interview



This is what an utterly unexamined life sounds like.  Zero response to the question and it is all about her.  Reminds me of Johnny Carson interviewing a Hollywood airhead.  More fun watching Carson's expressions.

Yes Virginia, these folks actually exist.

So here we are.  no more faux debates either.

understand that the DEM MEME is that TRUMP is STUPID when his academics got him into college and he demonstrated sound math talent as well, while his life focus even then was building.

Kamala did political science and economics at Howard.  I actually cannot imagine a greater softball in terms of academics.  sorry folks.


Watch: Kamala Harris Gives Trainwreck Answers To Simple Questions In First Solo Interview

09-15-2024 • https://www.zerohedge.com, by Tyler Durden

On Friday, Harris gave her first interview since last week's debate - this time, instead of going with a major news network, she sat down with an ABC News affiliate in Philadelphia.

Despite several softball questions, Harris had absolutely no answer when reporter Brian Taft asked he about "one or two specific things" she'd do as president when it comes to "bringing down prices and making life more affordable for people."

"Well, I'll start with this," Harris began. "I grew up a middle-class kid. My mother raised my sister and me. She worked very hard. She was able to finally save up enough money to buy our first house when I was a teenager. I grew up in a community of hardworking people. You know, construction workers and nurses and teachers. I try to explain to some people who might not have had the same experience, but a lot of people will relate to this."

She then kept going - spitting word salad all over the place.

Watch:

No comments: