Monday, April 26, 2021

Red-Eyed Winged 'Gargoyle' Encountered in Cortland County, NY



This is important because the witness identified it as a gargoyle.  We have posted plenty of reports in which i made that identification, but this is almost the first in which the witness makes the identification.

This is completely a possibility simply because our medeval stone work is meticulous and is surely a copy of a known creature.  Thus hte witness has that for comparison.

As I have posted the chupacabra sightings are usually best understood as a gargoyle.  Otherwise hairless wild dogs are just that.

The best chupacabra reports led me to understanding it was a gargoyle and htat has also led to other sightings that are also likely gargoyles.



Red-Eyed Winged 'Gargoyle' Encountered in Cortland County, NY


hursday, April 22, 2021

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2021/04/red-eyed-winged-gargoyle-encountered-in.html?

A Cortland County, New York resident encountered what she describes as a 5 foot tall red-eyed, membrane-winged 'Gargoyle' that stood in the road staring at her.

I recently received the following account:

"Several years ago I witnessed, what I believe to be, a Gargoyle.

I was driving home from work at about 3:30 am and I saw a 5 foot tall being that walked out in front of my car. I stopped with my headlights full on it and it looked at me. I saw it had wings like a bat, grayish in color. No hair. It looked smooth skinned and had red eyes. I didn't see any tail.


It stood there in my headlights for a few minutes, just staring at me. It then, very methodically, walked to the other side of the road (it was traveling from my left to my right). It kind of walked the way a monkey would walk, but was upright all the time.

I know it sounds crazy and my entire family still says things like, "what was you smoking?"

No alcohol or drugs whatsoever.

This happened in 1987 on Rt. 13 in Cuyler NY a small town in upstate NY (Cortland County).

I've been looking for someone that may have had a similar experience." JS

NOTE: this location has several state forests in the area and is located about 30 miles south of Syracuse, NY. Even though this is an older account, we may still follow-up in order to determine similar sightings in the area. Lon

*****

No comments: