Monday, October 22, 2012

Adult With Juvenile Sasquatch Footprints





A big change has visibly come over Sasquatch reporting.  The stories are coming out and the conventional media is showing real signs of losing their shyness in reporting these stories.

This is an excellent report from a remote location and shows us the tracks made by a mother and cub.  The mother must weigh between five to six hundred pounds to produce the deep imprint seen here and deliberately tested.  The tracks themselves came out of the river and passed through.

The location and the weight comparison assures us that no hoax is possible.  This is a very good track report that leaves no doubt.

Adult and Juvenile Sasquatch Footprints

Submitted by Javier Ortega on October 10, 2012 – 8:54 AM


Bigfoot Evidence posted the following image on their website along with a few paragraphs of information about it. Apparently a hunter known on Facebook as Hardcore Outdoors found some strange human-like tracks near his campsite. The tracks measure thirteen inches long, which to Bigfoot standards is fairly small. The obviously interesting part of this photograph is the smaller, child-size footprint next to it. Notice the deep impression that the bigger print left in the mud.

It's possible that some Bigfoot sightings being reported by people are just misidentified animal reports. But what about the tracks that people find in the middle of nowhere? The photo above obviously isn't a bear track, and the impression seems deep enough to suggest that something big and heavy made the print. According to an outdoorsman for Hardcore Outdoors, who specializes in hunting videos and guided hunts, he discovered the footprint above while camping in "very secluded camp" somewhere in Texas. The tracks were 12 to 13 inches long and pressed deep into the mud. "My buddy Shawn was with me & he is 6 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 385 pounds & wears a size 14 boot & he couldn't push his foot that deep in the mud beside the tracks!" he wrote on Facebook.


If I hadn't seen this myself I'd NEVER have believed it! We parked the boat on the west bank of an old slough this past Friday evening about a mile from our very secluded camp, hunted, killed the hog I posted a pic of that same night, drug the hog out & went back to camp. That night the temperature went from 79 degrees to about 45 degrees with 40pmh gusting winds all night long, there was a man with his wife & young grandson that were camped next to us but they were fishing & I know for a FACT they never left camp that night because I was sleeping close to our boats. Saturday morning we fought the wind & waves up the cove & into the same slough from the night before, parked the boat in the same spot & there were these tracks. Whoever or whatever left these tracks waded across the slough in about knee deep water in the middle of the night in 45 degree weather in their bare feet, the tracks were very visible across the shallow water all the way up onto the bank till it hit gravel & they were gone. They were NOT 15 to 18 inches long like I've always heard but were about 12 to 13 inches long but the tracks were pressed deep into the mud, my buddy Shawn was with me & he is 6 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 385 pounds & wears a size 14 boot & he couldn't push his foot that deep in the mud beside the tracks! Another thing about these tracks is that the right foot seems to be missing the little toe, I SWEAR I didn't pay much attention to the little track next to it till I got it on my computer just now. I sent it to a good friend who is also one of my cameramen last late night via cell phone & he asked me about the little track & I told him it looked like the rear foot of a raccoon. Now, on the bigger computer screen it looks like a miniature version of the big track! I can't honestly say what I think about this but here's the pic & the real story behind it, you be the judge!

No comments: