Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Bigfoot Harassed Me For 15 Days


My guess is that he had the attention of a curious young Sasquatch.  Two weeks is a long time and the creature knew enough to steal his food as well.  Throwing stones is expected.  Again Sasquatch.
 
The good news is that they do not hunt us.  Had this been a Giant Sloth, he would have never even been aware of this creature until the fatal leap.

The Bigfoot is getting more comfortable with out presence and this needs to lead to communication and trade and even cooperation as well.  After all our forests do need to be groomed and managed.


Bigfoot Harassed Me For 15 Days

Monday, November 12, 2018

I recently came across the following account:

I was hiking up in the Cascades in Oregon. I was in a more remote area of the range. On the 6th or 7th day on the trail, the hair on the back of my neck started standing up. I chalked it up to being a mountain lion in the area. But the weird thing was the uneasy feeling never left.


That night is when I heard the howling, it wasn't wolves or bears or any other animal I had ever heard. The closest thing I could relate it to is the noises apes and monkeys make. This persisted for the next few nights, eventually things started rummaging through my campsite. Naturally I assumed it was a bear or raccoons.


But then on the 11th day, I woke up and my food bag was removed from the tree, something had cut the line through. All my food was gone. I decided to keep pushing, I had 4 days left till the end of the trail. I'm familiar with what I can and can't eat in the area and I could always fish for food. The same nightly activities occurred and on the 13th night something started throwing rocks at my tent. For some reason I lost it, I screamed into the darkness for whatever it was to leave me alone. Hoping it was just some person f**king with me and maybe they'd scream out, "sorry mate" or something. Instead it grew quiet for the first time in nights. Nothing could be heard. Then a scream louder and more vicious than any other night cut through the night. Then nothing, complete and utter silence again. Despite it being quiet I wasn't able to sleep that night, I just waited.


The next day I continued my hike, dead tired, just wanting to get out. The hair on the back of my neck still standing. The forest was still quiet, I felt like I was being hunted. Towards the end of the day I had sat down to rest before pushing a few more miles when I saw it. Something tall and large, bigger than any man or animal I had seen, sliding through the forest not making a noise. I yelled at it, it turned to look at me. I never got a good look at it through the trees and the brush and it was dark, but I knew that whatever it was it was causing this. I threw a rock at it and then pulled my knife. This thing just kept staring at me. I don't know what kicked in, but I no longer felt scared. I was angry and tired of this thing messing with me. I quickly moved towards it. It turned and bolted into the forest. I thought about following it, but it's long strides would have easily outpaced me. I backtracked my way back to my backpack and the resting area. I was exhausted and made camp there. Another night of silence.


I woke up the next day and had about 10 miles until I was out. Exhausted, hungry, mentally drained, I made my way out. As I got closer and closer to the end of the trail, the typical forest noises returned. Birds, bugs, mice running through the undergrowth. All these noises slowly returned. I no longer had this feeling of unease. I got to trails end, sat in my car, and broke down. I was never a believer in Bigfoot, but that thing was not another person / human. I told a park ranger about it and he jokingly said they have a bunch of Bigfoot sightings in the area, but most likely it was a locals screwing with me or my own imagination. I do a lot of long hikes, but that 15 days was by far the worst. - CR

No comments: