Thursday, September 20, 2018

Strange Flying Creatures



We do not spend any time starring at the sky or using binoculars.  We obviously need to.
 
This very experienced observe saw three things that are important.   The easy one was a Thunderbird.  
 
The odd flying snake has been seen before as well and it is generally small although its biologic pathway is difficult to imagine. That it has been seen in Georgia is most unusual.
 
Now we get to that flying jelly fish which is something that i posited a decade ago.   The good news is that it was properly identified.  This creature is possibly a slime mold that creates a bubble of methane in a convenient swamp and then rises even into the stratosphere.  Problem is that most sunlight passes through it and it is difficult to see.



Strange Flying Creatures



Kelly in Starke, Florida called in to tell of his bizarre creature sightings:

“I guess I spend more time looking up into the sky then looking around in the woods but I’ve seen three different, distinct, weird things in the sky. One was a snake that had wings, one was best described as a jelly fish way up in the air and one was a bird with a wingspan so big that I was glad I was inside a vehicle when I seen it. And this was all in the middle of Georgia to where I am now, in Starke, Florida area. (Linda Godfrey, the guest, asked about the flying serpent) I had a good look at it through binoculars and I’ve gone through Google and everything and I feel like I’m losing my mind on some of this. But for the life of me, when weird stuff happens like that, you just don’t have a camera with you.”

Source: Coast to Coast – August 31, 2018

No comments: