Thursday, October 20, 2016

Genesis for the New Space Age with John Leith - Chpt XII - USA Peacefully Invades Inner World

 What is so difficult is that all that has been written about an inner earth is at best fiction.  Yet i now understand that all the large planets including earth are best understood as hollow in order to conform with my cloud cosmology.  Better than that it also conforms with what is coming in from spiritual informants, not least been our first true living informant Swedenborg.

What appears impractical using our level of technology is actual passagePolar openings do not exist on Mars or Earth unless we have been systematically lied to and that is pretty unlikely.  Here it acts as a literary device and nothing that could be mistaken as unknown science or technology really shows up.

So do enjoy this historical fantasy.  The technology claimed here was beyond capability of the time and place and drones were not possible and did not exist any more that earlier jet engines.  All that suffers from materials deficiencies that took years of incremental improvement to be effective..

Chapter XII  

USA Peacefully Invades Inner World

Deep down hundreds of feet below a Kensington, Maryland meadow are stored the logs of Admiral Richard Byrds's tragic 1947 flight into the interior world. In another vault adjoining the Byrd records, are some other historical American accomplishments of greater significance, contained in 14 classified books listing the records of the U.S. round wing plane development and the accomplishments of their inaugural flights from 1936 to 1960. 

These books tell of the men who blazed new trails into the atmosphere of the upper and inner world. Even today, the names of these humble, Lindberg-like aviators must be kept secret, because of the knowledge they possess if it were known to those who are political adversaries of America in 1980.  

In 1978 the authors were given an opportunity to review the logs and papers and make some valid judgments about the history of U.S. aerial progress in the 1940's. To understand the continuous interplay between the German and American endeavours in the attempt to conquer space via dual versions of the round wing plane, it was necessary first to see the log of Byrd's last flight into the inner world and his unauthorized confrontation with a superior force of New Germans.  

The Byrd episode after his 1947 flight into the inner world is continued. Upon his release from the carrier's sick bay where he had been confined while in a state of shock, he was flown to Washington and appeared immediately to explain why he had fired on the Germans and disobeyed orders. His last instructions had been to go armed but not to open fire in the inner world under any circumstances.

Hence, on appearing before the Joint Chiefs of Staff after his return he was downgraded for disobeying a written order. But for purposes of avoiding publicity and breaking security, the committee voted not to courtmartial him, though a Court of Inquiry was later called to decide on disciplinary action. After all, they argued, Byrd had taken in a squadron of specially built planes, with competent crews, and by his willful ego had sacrificed the lives of over 30 young airmen. Had the Germans not honorably saved the surviving American injured and returned them quickly to the surface aircraft carrier (as recorded in the committee minutes), the mood of the committee most certainly would have been to sentence Byrd. But the national security lid was still on the Antarctic foray. There is also an indication in the minutes that the image of Byrd created by his former explorations might be considered more important to future historians than his fiasco in the inner earth. Nevertheless everyone connected with the expedition considered it a tragedy - except Byrd. An exhibit placed before the Court of Inquiry in 1947 contained five typed pages written by Byrd, telling of the "successful exploit." It was read in frozen disbelief by the Court of Inquiry. The navigator's brief one page resume told the real truth, along with witnesses on the Commander's plane and the survivors returned by the Germans. 

The findings of the Court of Inquiry which were forwarded to the Joint Chiefs of Staff labeled Byrd "mentally incompetent." Furthermore, they recommended that he be allowed no further participation in the program of inner earth penetration, without further review, because of his insistence in boasting publicly about the episodes. 

According to the notes of Byrd's briefing for his 1947 flight, Air Force intelligence had advised the Navy not to take him into confidence on the round wing planes built in America because in so doing he might be forced to tell the Germans of them if shot down. 

The Byrd chapter on the Antarctic was tragically closed. In the next U.S. Air Force book opened deep underground in the Tombs were laid out the original records of the U.S. attempt to correct the Byrd fiasco. 

The Joint Chiefs of Staff elected to drop what had amounted to a devious approach to the new German menace located inside the earth. The next penetration of the inner earth would be with round wing planes carrying competent commanders and trained crews. The new ships would be the sleek, 60 foot craft that had been redesigned in the last year of the war. Top speed of these latest models was over 7,000 miles per hour and they were filled with sophisticated electronic gear for control and navigation. Also built into the craft were long range precise, photographic cameras. 

That first ship, Air Force reference number 16, left in April. The ship chosen for that trip could race the sun, beat the wind and chase the stars. One of the 12 men crew referred to her as the sweetheart of time and space. She was so fitted that cameras would photograph a 360 degree arc surrounding her flight pattern as she moved through the inner world. Her point of departure was Los Alamos, New Mexico, and briefing was at three a.m. If all went according to flight plan, at six a.m. she would enter the inner world at the 125 mile wide, South Pole opening. 

The purpose of the flight was purely high level, photographic reconnaisance. The ship carried absolutely no armament. At the briefing, instructions were to fly through the South Pole opening's rock funnel at 5,000 miles per hour, proceeding on a course northward and emerging into the upper world again through the North Pole neck of the Arctic Ocean. As the American craft flew through the inner world, three small 16 foot photographic scout planes would leave her hold and do reconnaisance of specific urban and military sites. These small scouts, nicknamed fleas, flew at speeds in excess of 7,000 miles per hour, and returned safely to the 60 foot mother ship before leaving inner earth's air space. Once out of the inner earth the American ship was to land in British Columbia, where debriefing would take place. 

The aerial trip was unbelievably successful, and so fast and uncomplicated to the crew that it was described by them as almost uneventful. But the expedition was less so to America's military strategists when they examined the photos. For beyond doubt the pictures accurately gave the U.S. its first authentic aerial panorama of the entire interior world. When the photos were evaluated it was decided  to send a second flight as soon as maps could be completed and flight plans made ready. In early June the second round wing plane (Air Force reference number 18) took off from British Columbia for the North Pole entrance. 

The plane commander was Major R. Davies. He had been told to proceed along the established aerial routing over the Beaufort Sea to a fix above the Canadian Queen Elizabeth Islands. At that coordinate he was to fly on his own reckoning at an elevation of only 3,000 feet. Flight instructions were simple up to the 85th parallel. At that map reference the navigator was cautioned to keep the surface waters in sight at all times and establish constant elevation readings by radar. It was already known to the Air Forces of Canada and the United States that a real danger existed of literally flying off the horizon in that concave area of the Arctic Ocean where the waters flowed deceptively into the throat of the planet. Ground elevation was also important in that area where compasses and instruments became erratic. Jonathon Caldwell, on an earlier training flight in 1943, had stumbled into that northern void while searching for a route to Europe across the top of the world. The Caldwell log and subsequent interview with Caldwell by Davies had prepared the crew for any disorientation, panic or confusion which might occur to the uninitiated venturing into the Earth from the top of the world. The journey into the interior of the Earth was of course made long before the age of satellites. But today NASA labels the geographic North Pole as imaginary - the neutral zone or dead center of the Earth. In this center point of the 1,400 mile wide opening is the location of the imaginary North Pole or the end point of the northern latitudes. No sea or land area exists between the 90th and 85th degree latitudes; it is a gaping hole. Eighty five degree latitude is located approximately on the edge of the opening to the hollow interior of the Earth. (The true magnetic North Pole starts at 86° East Longitude over the TAYMYR peninsula of Siberia.) 

But in 1947 there was no navigational chart on how to reach the top of the world at the edge of the gaping hole that led to the interior. With all his sophisticated gear, an airman flying the throat of the ocean had to do so in airman's parlance "by the seat of his pants." 

At 6 A.M. U.S. Air Force round wing plane number 16 struck the throat of the ocean at 500 miles per hour. Speed was corrected to 750 miles per hour as advised at the early morning briefing. As the plane descended into the ocean's abyss, she accelerated to the unbelievable speed of 5,000 miles per hour. All cameras were turned on as the craft began the 1,200 mile long and deep descent that would bring her out at the other end into another world. Still travelling at 3,000 feet elevation, the plane from the upper surface of the planet came into the interior over sparse settlements of Eskimoes, much more advanced than their upper earth relatives. The American crew had already observed and photographed to their astonishment islands within the ocean's steamy throat that seemed to support animal life - namely dinosaurs, extinct on the surface for an estimated million years.

Now, in the Eskimo lands, they noted herds of seals off rocky outposts. Following a southeasterly course they soon encountered another land mass and different civilization.   

Shortly thereafter they knew for an historical certainty the territory over which they were flying.  

The ship's radar picked up the bogeys. Then visual sightings confirmed the presence of strangers coming up to meet them. This would be Major Davies' first test of will and diplomacy. The Major knew the object of the expedition was primarily exploratory, to obtain as much low level, photographic evidence as possible, and that the second reason for the journey into the earth's interior was to determine if any people encountered were warlike. Another primary objective was to obtain all the information possible about the establishments of the New Germans.  

The investigating ships were round wing planes similar but smaller than the United States machine. Suddenly these eight to ten unidentified bogeys were upon the intruding ship from the upper world. Major Davies pressed a button. Across the bottom of the U.S. Air Force plane large green letters spelled out one word: PEACE. The word flashed on and off as an attention getter to the rising planes below. The attacking planes came on. Then a voice in excellent English broke over the American intercom. "Identify and establish purpose of air intrusion over Vikingland!"  

Major Davies replied: "Our intrusion of your territory is not deliberate, or war-like. We are unarmed. Our intentions are peaceful. This is an American craft and we have come into this land solely to observe what the New Germans are doing and if they are warlike." The reply apparently satisfied the Viking Commander. He replied: "You say you come in peace. Go in peace. But leave our air space at once! Should you wish to visit us again officially, contact our surface intermediary, the Icelandic Government, and the request will be referred to proper authorities! Major Davies flew away and took his next random bearing on an observed orb of light suspended in the center of the interior. As they sped south, the cameras picked up cities and towns which were not dissimilar to those on the surface. They also saw cattle and horses and flocks of sheep tended by shepherds. They beheld it all, the urban and the rural. On high seas they even observed sailing ship's and noted the steady north to south trade winds. 

The craft still had 2,000 miles of reserve power which he had not used. Unarmed as they were, if attacked they would rely on this reserve speed to develop evasive tactics or leave the scene of confrontation. The crew hoped if they came upon a hostile ship that it would not fire first and ask questions later — too much later. 

Within two hours over a zigzag course the ship came upon a new arid land. They had been told when they reached such an area to expect to meet New German round wing planes. The pre-flight briefing proved to be correct. Looking down they saw soldiers drilling on the ground in an unmistakeable goose step fashion. Many barracks and construction camps were nearby as well as visual evidence of a new railroad line being laid. 

The picture was almost serene, when from below anti-aircraft shells began bursting. The pilot shot up to 60,000 feet and remarked "I'll bet those shells have 'made in Germany' stamped on them." But the shelling was not maintained for long. On the bottom of the American ship the large green letters PEACE again flashed on and off. The anti-aircraft flak stopped. Helmeted German soldiers stared upwards at the ship which spoke in a language they understood. Continuing its random search, the American ship then flew over a large settlement with an established airport. Breaking into the American wave length a voice in German asked for identification and flight plan. Major Davies knew a second critical point had been reached in his reconnaisance of the inner world. The flight officer handed the mike to a lieutenant who spoke German, replying to the tower as follows: "We are a lost surface craft origin USA. We can't explain how we arrived here after our compasses went crazy. Instruments now working O.K., but navigator cannot identify landmarks. Can you give directions?"

No German round wing plane took to the air. The cameras on the American craft continued to whir away at the city and its environs below. (Later study showed the city to be New Berlin.) 

The German tower operator paused, as if in consultation. Then he replied, giving an explicit bearing on how to depart to the surface. The American craft, still speaking in German, thanked the tower and left the scene on a northerly compass bearing as directed. After flying over the city at 3,000 feet, the American craft began its northerly track and later turned back toward the equator of the interior where a diminutive ball of light acted as a marker. 

An hour later speed was reduced as they came up to the interior sun. The light was not intense nor did it hurt the naked eyes. As they approached the huge 600 mile diameter orb, they noticed it resembled a gigantic China lantern, around the circumference of which there went a railed cat- walk. Plainly visible were huge doors leading to the interior where it was apparent the source of the diffused light was located. Closer aerial inspection did not reveal how the man-made orb was suspended in mid air. The crew noted that one side of the man-made sun was covered by a shield which, in slowly turning, provided daylight and darkness to the inner world - as did the sun above.

While the American craft studied and photographed the scientific marvel, a third confrontation was occuring. From high above another squadron of unidentified Atturrean round wing planes descended on the lone American ship, which was strictly out of bounds in the inner sun area. The PEACE sign in green was again flashed on and the ship turned for the newcomers to see the sign.  

The challenge came abruptly. "Identify presence near sun and explain." The American commander quickly responded. The commander of the Atturrean ship then asked the surface craft to leave and his police squadron escorted the intruding ship back in a northerly direction towards the entrance at the top of the world. 

In their flight of fantasy through the inner world the ship cameras also photographed a waterfall which dwarfed Niagara Falls. Nearby was a hydro-electric station. At another location in the continent where the Atturreans dwelt was seen an immense geyser of water throwing millions of gallons of steam and hot water into the air and forming a giant lake. From the reservoir a network of pipes was seen leading to cities many miles distant. The crew were now accustomed to various and changing environments. They came to the conclusion the inner world was not as densely populated as the upper world, but the next primitive tableau was unexpected. For in an unoccupied land in which there were no signs of civilization, the cameras came upon a time frame that went back into ancient history. In this area they actually saw a primitive tribe fighting an enemy with spears, bows and arrows. There is nothing new under the sun, even a man-made sun. 

Unhindered and undamaged, the American round wing plane and her crew of six finally re-entered the air space of the Arctic Ocean. At the top of the throat to the outer world they took a bearing when compasses were stabilized, and the round wing plane headed for the secret air station in British Columbia. Eager officials would be waiting to hear whether the crew of the peace mission had succeeded in displaying the nation's strength with honor. If they had done so, the shame of the year before would have been nullified.  

A new universal word PEACE had been flashed to all nations in the interior, whether the inhabitants spoke German or Scandinavian or the old language of the world. But even then, on reassessing the outcome of the journey to the interior, American leaders knew there were nations on the surface who would have come up to fight had their territory been violated even unintentionally.  

On landing, the flight crew noted they had been nearly 24 hours on the mission. They were quietly welcomed home. The Commander explained briefly that the mission had been successful. The crew devoured breakfast and fell into their beds.  

The exposed film was removed from the ship and taken to the processing lab. Twenty hours of photographs would be the visual result of the cameramen's skill. Later when the film was edited, the meteorological data studied, along with the record on the navigator's tape track, and radio confrontation dialogue, the U.S. would be provided with its first graphic understanding of the world within our world that had been kept hidden for milleniums.  

After the films were developed, the pictures would show the inner atmosphere of clouds and rain and even a massive thunderstorm where bolts of lightning flashed in the same frightening way as they would have done on the surface. The debriefing took several days and experts from across the United States and Canada were called in for discussion.  

In summing up the success of the flight to the hollow earth, the concensus of opinion was that (1) the races located in the interior of the earth were not hostile or warlike, and (2) the New Germans were now aware of America's round wing capabilities and probably had "not rebuilt their air force significantly enough for any renewed aggression against their old enemy. Perhaps more important, it was noted that the New Germans who were really the upper world Germans in a new setting, had not exhibited any hostility to the unarmed American visitor which they had surely recognized. Perhaps a new day was dawning.  

The next question to which the U.S. would have to address itself would be not military but political. 119 @When and how would it be most feasible to open up a bilateral relationship with any or all of the nations in the inner world? @Thirty years would pass before that problem would be worked out. 120

No comments: