This is actually a solid explanation of the biological processes been employed today to produce so called vaccines. It is not an explanation of why we think that they are vaccines. So what are they actually?
Here we get claims of global population control. No evidence there either except for the disquieting association implied by Bill Gates. Right now we have a multipronged vaccine bundle that is been sold as mandatory whose long term effects are not even slightly disclosed and without public discussinn.
I have put out the conjecture that Roundup has suppressed male fertility in the USA and elsewhere and is also responsible for the Amphibian population collapse. That is what the meta stats indicate only, but the related biological pathways support the plausibility. All difficult to flesh out of course.
Now we have a global move to enforce mandatory vaccination in the face of a zero health threat. Think about this. The tech can only block the risk of a real epidemic brought about mostly by poor sanitation. It provides an emergency ring around an outbreak allowing it to die out.
Worse there is zero evidence of a global pandemic anywhere and our constant mixing is nicely suppressing any form of geographic isolation which triggers local epidemics. Thus the global immune system is operating at a very high level.
My point is that something is wrong about the whole MEME.
You won’t believe what’s in the vaccines being discussed for mandatory vaccinationsTuesday, September 24, 2019
Tags: autism, Big Pharma, Dangerous Medicine, depopulation, health, mandatory, Toxic, toxic ingredients, vaccine ingredients, vaccine war, vaccines
A biologic is manufactured in a living system such as a microorganism, or plant or animal cells. Most biologics are very large, complex molecules or mixtures of molecules. Many biologics are produced using recombinant DNA technology.
…it is difficult, and sometimes impossible, to characterize a complex biologic by testing methods available in the laboratory, and some of the components of a finished biologic may be unknown.
[ This means that it is impossible to assay for independently or to assure uniform purity - arclein ]
Therefore, for biologics, “the product is the process.” Because the finished product cannot be fully characterized in the laboratory, manufacturers must ensure product consistency, quality, and purity by ensuring that the manufacturing process remains substantially the same over time.
The living systems used to produce biologics can be sensitive to very minor changes in the manufacturing process. Small process differences can significantly affect the nature of the finished biologic and, most importantly, the way it functions in the body.”
“Recombinant DNA technology, joining together of DNAmolecules from two different species that are inserted into a host organism to produce new genetic combinations that are of value to science, medicine, agriculture, and industry. Since the focus of all genetics is the gene, the fundamental goal of laboratory geneticists is to isolate, characterize, and manipulate genes. Although it is relatively easy to isolate a sample of DNA from a collection of cells, finding a specific gene within this DNA sample can be compared to finding a needle in a haystack. Consider the fact that each human cell contains approximately 2 metres (6 feet) of DNA. Therefore, a small tissue sample will contain many kilometres of DNA. However, recombinant DNA technology has made it possible to isolate one gene or any other segment of DNA, enabling researchers to determine its nucleotide sequence, study its transcripts, mutate it in highly specific ways, and reinsert the modified sequence into a living organism.”
- human-diploid fibroblast cell cultures (strain WI-38) aka human aborted fetus cells found in: Adenovirus, MMR (MMR-II , MMRV (ProQuad)(Frozen), MMRV (ProQuad)(Refrigerator Stable)
- MRC-5 cells (a line of normal human diploid cells) also aborted fetus cells found in DTaP-IPV (Quadracel), DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel), Hep A (Havrix), Hep A (Vaqta), Hep A/Hep B (Twinrix), MMRV (ProQuad)(Frozen), MMRV (ProQuad)(Refrigerator Stable), Rabies (Imovax), Varicella (Varivax)Frozen, Varicella (Varivax)Refrigerator Stable, Zoster (Shingles)(Zostavax) Frozen, Zoster (Shingles)(Zostavax) Refrigerator Stable,
- fetal bovine serum (comes from the blood drawn from a bovine fetus ): Adenovirus, MMR (MMR-II), Rotavirus (RotaTeq), Varicella (Varivax)Frozen
- human serum albumin ( protein in human blood plasma ): Adenovirus, Rabies (RabAvert), Smallpox (Vaccinia)(ACAM2000)
- recombinant human albumin : MMR (MMR-II), MMRV (ProQuad)(Refrigerator Stable)
- bovine extract: DTaP (Infanrix), DTaP-IPV (Kinrix), DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix), Td (Mass Biologics), Tdap (Boostrix)
- Latham medium derived from bovine casein : DTaP (Infanrix), DTaP (Infanrix), DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix), Tdap (Boostrix)
- VERO cells (kidney epithelial cells extracted from an African green monkey. ) : DTaP-IPV (Kinrix), DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix), Polio (IPV – Ipol), Rotavirus (RotaTeq), Rotavirus (Rotarix)
- normal human diploid cells, (human aborted fetuses): DTaP-IPV (Quadracel)
- CMRL 1969 medium supplemented with calf serum: DTaP-IPV (Quadracel), DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel)
- bovine serum albumin, albumin protein from cows: DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel), Japanese Encephalitis (Ixiaro)
- modified Mueller and Miller medium ( the procedure involves the use of a variant and somewhat unstable strain of Clostridium Tetani and a culture medium containing a pancreatic digest of casein with additional cystine and tyrosine, beef heart infusion, glucose and inorganic salts. ): DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel), Hib (ActHIB)
- bovine albumin : Hep A (Vaqta)
- yeast DNA : Hep B (Heplisav-B)
- yeast protein : DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix), Hep B (Engerix-B), Hep B (Recombivax), Hep B (Heplisav-B), Hep A/Hep B (Twinrix), Human Papillomavirus(HPV) (Gardasil 9)
- Madin Darby Canine Kidney : Influenza (Flucelvax)Quadrivalent
- chick embryo cell culture : MMR (MMR-II), MMRV (ProQuad)(Frozen), MMRV (ProQuad)(Refrigerator Stable)
- chicken fibroblasts: Rabies (RabAvert)
- vero cells [DNA from porcine circoviruses (PCV) 1 and 2: Rotavirus (RotaTeq), Rotavirus (Rotarix)
- African Green Monkey kidney (Vero) cells : Smallpox (Vaccinia)(ACAM2000)
Now we learn that with RNA, as stated above, “DNA molecules from two different species that are inserted into a host organism to produce new genetic combinations”. So that means they are splitting human DNA with the DNA of animals and aborted fetuses and then injecting it back into our bodies with the hopes that it will cause us to create the antigen needed to immunize us against a virus. Did you notice that most of those with animal and human DNA are on the schedule for our children to be injected with before they start school and throughout our lives?