Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Teleporting Red-Eyed Wolf?


 
 
This is important because what is described is an holograph. However you look at it it presents the same in three dimensions.  That does imply an artificial source.
 
We already are well aware of abductions and encounters and this fits right in.  We just do not know why bother?
 
Again that applies to the whole contact phenomena.  As better venues arise, more and more reports are coming forward on all these phenomena and we are all shedding our ability to dismiss any of this.  If we posit billions of non human dwellers on earth, hidden away from us, than this ongoing research activity is completely plausible.
 
One suspects this observer has forgotten a more direct interaction and that this embedded a powerful memory to over ride another memory...


Teleporting Red-Eyed Wolf?

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2018/09/weekend-2-cents-teleporting-red-eyed.html

Marilyn in Las Vegas called to tell of a bizarre sighting she had:


“I had a serious experience earlier in my life, when I was a teenager around ‘67 or ‘68. I was getting ready for bed. I was in the bathroom and all of a sudden I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked out the window and there’s this black wolf sitting up, just staring up at me. (Noory asks what color the eyes of the animal were) Red! This was big, like a wolf. When I looked out the window, it scared me. I turned the lights off and I peeked out again and it was still there so I went to my bedroom which had these windows, exposures to the north, to the west and to the south. I peeked out my window to the north and now the wolf-like thing had changed position and was now sitting staring up at me from that window. It scared me, so I went to the west window, out to the front of my house. It changed position and was sitting in my front yard staring right up at me. I don’t know, it just kept changing positions. I’ve never been so scared before in my life but I can’t help but think it was as you described Linda (Linda Godfrey was the guest that night) that it was shape-shifting or from a portal.”

No comments: