Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Jersey Man Claims He Has Fathered Hundreds of Babies With Aliens

.



This report is very important and may actually explain the whole abduction meme itself.  I observe that a crisis made him aware of this whole bay meme in the first place.  We have had other reports in which alien sex took place as well but that appeared rare.

Not so it appears.  There could be something about our available genome that allows it to produce desirable hybridization.  Abductees could even be carefully selected.

Whatever the case, it is the first real hint of what all this global activity is all about. So yes we do take it seriously..


New Jersey Man Claims He Has Fathered Hundreds of Babies With Aliens

http://humansarefree.com/2017/12/new-jersey-man-claims-he-has-fathered.html#more

A 74-year-old deli counter worker from New Jersey says he has been in regular contact with alien beings since he was 8 years old and has fathered hundreds of children with extraterrestrials, according to Daily Mail and a feature-length documentary on the man’s life titled “Love and Saucers.”


David Huggins said his most recent encounter with aliens was five or six months ago in a place he called “there,” a realm he can’t quite explain where the alien beings live.

Huggins claims that he encountered his first alien as a child and that he began to have sexual intercourse with aliens when he was 17.


Brad Abrahams, the director who filmed a documentary about the man, at first dismissed Huggins’ story as “fantastical,” but was eventually disarmed by the man’s relaxed demeanor and straight talk.

“You’re immediately disarmed by how down-to-earth and normal he seems,” director Brad Abrahams told Daily Mail.

“He’s from small-town Georgia in the 1950s, and sort of softly spoken, simply spoken, doesn’t really muse on things, just tells you very matter-of-factly the most ridiculous or surreal of claims.”

“And hearing these things come out of the mouth of someone who seems so, so normal and sobering, the way he talks about it is a real dichotomy,” Abrahams continued.

“Like I said, it disarms you and it leaves you open to actually just listening to him as another human being, not – as one might think – of a quack or a charlatan or someone who’s unbalanced. Because right away you see that he’s not, and you just tend to take him more seriously and the story more seriously.”


Painting by David Huggins. (Love and Saucers/Curator Pictures)

Over the years, Huggins has painted hundreds of paintings based on his encounters.

He told Daily Mail that he hoped the film would open people’s minds and foster dialogue. Huggins believes that millions of people may have experienced the same things he has, especially at a young age.

“I hope people will think seriously about it,” he told DailyMail.com.

“I have never asked anyone to believe a word I say, because I know I can never prove it. I hope that you’ll think about it.”

For Love and Saucers, Abrahams interviewed Huggins’s son, boss, and neighbors.

Huggins’s son told the filmmaker that he never questioned his father’s story. Huggins’s boss at a Hoboken deli also said he believes his employee.

“That’s what he tells me,” the deli boss said. “I just believe it.”


Painting by David Huggins. (Love and Saucers/Curator Pictures)

Abrahams hopes his film would have people walking away “listening, not judging,” and “learning something about consciousness or humanity or just walking away with more enriching experiences on the human condition.”

“I don’t necessarily want people to come away believing in aliens; that wasn’t my intention,” Abrahams said. “It was more to walk away believing David, believing that he had some kind of experience.”

“I can say unequivocally that I don’t believe David is making anything up, that he believes what happened to him was real – but if it’s something that happened in objective, hard reality, or if a member of the public was there with him, would they see what he saw?” Abrahams asked.

“That’s something I don’t know the answer to.”

Huggins said that his first encounter with an alien being happened when he was outdoors as a child.
“Nobody in my family seemed to see what I was seeing,” Huggins said in Love and Saucers.

“My first encounter was when I was eight years old. I was playing at the base of a tree, and I hear this voice say, ‘David, behind you.’ And I turned around and there’s this little hairy guy with large glowing eyes coming straight towards me. I thought it was the bogey man. I didn’t know what to think of it.”

“What’s interesting was that for a split second, I felt as if I was in his eyes looking at me. Then I just freaked and I ran to the barn, and I glance back and the little hairy guy was turning around and going back into the woods,” he continues.

“The eyes were just glowing, is the best way to put it.”

[ This is seriously important.  Mind control is used by Earth based non human primates  in order to avoid us.  In this case the observer started seeing through the primate's eyes and the primate backed off.  I could not ask for better confirmation of what i had already surmised. - arclein ]


Painting by David Huggins. (Love and Saucers/Curator Pictures)

Over the years Huggins said he would encounter different types of aliens: some insect-like, others he referred to as “little greys”, and a number of female aliens with large eyes and slender bodies.

Huggins says in the documentary that he began to have a sexual relationship with one of the female aliens who he called Crescent. This alien one day announced to Huggins that they had a child.

“I was doing some painting, and then all at once the wall opens up and there’s Crescent,” Huggins says in the documentary.

“And she’s very stressed out and she says, ‘David, the baby’s dying.’ And I go, ‘Baby? What baby?’ ‘Your baby, but it’s dying.’ And I say, ‘Show me my baby!’ At first she wouldn’t do it, and I had to yell it out three times, really loud: ‘Show me my baby!'”

“She picks the baby up out of some container and holds it out in front of her, and the baby’s just like dangling,” Huggins continues.

And I say, ‘No, no, no – don’t hold the baby like that. Cradle the baby in your arms … Listen, I’ve got to come there.'”

Huggins then claimed to cross over into the “other” realm where he touched the alien baby and it was instantly revived after a jolt of energy passed from his hand into the alien baby’s body.

Another alien then led Huggins to a different room filled with babies, whom Huggins also revived with a touch of his hand.

 [ realize he would never have known a thing had there not been a crisis in terms of the life force in these babies - arclein ]



Painting by David Huggins. (Love and Saucers/Curator Pictures)

Abrahams told Daily Mail that Huggins’ paintings pushed him over the edge to decide and make the film.

‘That really was what sort of clinched it for me to want to make the film, after seeing the paintings,’ Abrahams told Daily Mail.

“As a filmmaker, they’re so cinematic. Each one tells a story. He has very little training; there’s a real sense of composition, of lighting … it’s like a narrative in each one. That’s a real gift for a filmmaker. 

As a storytelling device, there’s something so arresting and off-putting about them – and yes, there’s hundreds of them, and they’re completely consistent.”

No comments: