The take home here is that taking the CK3 intravenously ahead of chemo sharply improves outcomes. It is also noteworthy that you really need both in that 100:1 ratio. Such a protocol should not be resisted either by the medical profession. It should support all chemo protocols.
At the very least it should act to suppress cancer progress regardless of treatment or lack there off.
Thus is think adding that vitamin K to your mega dose of vitamin C and lysine is indicated.
The Cancer Killing Ratio…How 100:1 of Vitamin C and K3 Is Changing The Way We Fight Cancer!
- They are deficient in DNase activity
- They have low activities of antioxidant enzymes
- They show high rates of glycolysis
- And most of cancer cells accumulate Vitamin C
- Cancer growth inhibition in transplantable liver tumor (TLT)-bearing mice with an increase in life span (ILS) of 45.8%. Neither vitamin C nor vitamin K3 administered alone has any significant effect on the life span of TLT-bearing animals. It must be in the 100:1 ratio.
- Selective potentiation of tumor chemotherapy. For instance, while cyclophosphamide alone, at a single sub-therapeutic dose of 80 mg kg1 body weight increased the life span by 23%, its association with CK3, increased the life span by 59.5%
- Sensitization of tumors resistant to some drugs. The pretreatment of TLT-bearing mice with CK3 before injection of Oncovin increases the life span by 97.3%.
- Ovarian cancer cells
- Liver tumors
- Bladder tumors
- Oral squamous cell and salivary gland tumors,
- And Leukemia.