Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mirror meditation: Past Lives Access?


 This is an important confirmation of my speculations.  To this point we have discovered that each incarnation is experienced among humans as thirty aspects simultaneously. Some of those aspects could well be alien.  Thus each lifetime properly occupies a century before all aspects coalesce back into the central spirit and are fully integrated.  If each aspect test drives several different experiences, then the incarnation absorbs the contribution of a couple of hundred experiences.


We also understand that lifeform spirits do much the same and in time evolve to transition to the human form.  Thus here we have the report of a lioness making just that transition. Recall we have identified an example of the Greenman (oaks perhaps) and the God of Dandelions also achieving human like form.  Thus we expect spirit evolution.


This item provides a method to observe past faces associated with the spirit.  Not to be attempted unless you have somehow centered yourself...

Mirror meditation: Past Lives Access?

See For Yourself

Third Eye Mirror Meditation – What Faces Will You See?

 Thursday, 1 September 2016
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca/2016/09/mirror-meditation-past-lives-access-see.html

How many faces will you see? In this mirror meditation, you will see faces from your previous lives, faces from the collective, aliens, faeries, people of other races and other times. You may even see demonic images but do not be scared because they cannot harm you.

Before you begin any meditation, be sure to protect yourself and your home beforehand. You can find out more about this here: Meditation Techniques: What to do BEFORE You Meditate

Once you’ve protected yourself, place a mirror in front of you, light a candle and turn off the lights. Focus on the spot between your eyes where your 3rd eye would be. Due to the dimness of the room, you will find your eyes going in and out of focus and this is perfectly normal and expected. Try to avoid excessive blinking because it is in this state that the faces will appear.

Your third eye will begin to open and reveal these faces. Many times, you will see various genders, ethnicities, races and sometimes, demon-looking entities. Do not be afraid. These nefarious entities cannot harm you and may be a shadow self side of you, or they may be simply testing your spirituality. If you sense and negative energy from these energies, you can always ask them to leave, then restart your protection techniques as you did before you began this meditation.

In my own experience doing this mirror meditation, I have seen myself as many different ethnicities and races as well as both genders. I have also seen a demonic-looking entity with glowing, red eyes and fang-like teeth but I remained calm and told it that it was not welcome during my meditation and I asked it to leave.

This meditation is not for the faint of heart. If you think you are ready to try it, please be sure to follow the recommendations on what to do before you meditate. It really is quite fascinating to see the many sides of yourself as ultimately, you are a spiritual being having a human experience while incarnating many times, in various ethnicities and races and different genders. Through this meditation, they will all be shown to you.
Enjoy!

 
The Past Life Meditation


This is not for the faint of heart.

Nor is this something I recommend doing at a party or in place of fooling around with Ouija boards. If that’s where you live please stop reading. It is a deeply personal and Spiritual experience and not to be treated like some game or frivolity. I regret having shared it with my sister, and my niece both of whom are lovely people but weren’t ready to address looking into the face of their own past lives. They weren’t ready and it freaked them out. Actually to qualify the phrase ‘past lives’, I don’t really believe that there is a past, present, future for the soul (just the body) so it bugs me to use the term ‘past’ life when ‘alternate’ lives seems to be more appropriate. For the sake of using a well coined term that everybody gets, I’ll try not to be controversial and for the remainder of this post simply say ‘past life’.

There is a simple exercise called the ‘Candle-Mirror Mediation’ which yielded a very strange and wondrous revelation for me. I was able to connect with myself in such a way as to see the faces I have worn in ‘previous’ lives. (gritting of the teeth here) I have been told on numerous occasions that I am a very Old Soul and my game plan in this lifetime is merely to sew up that last 5% of human experience before I move on. I’ve often joked that I must be a ridiculously slow learner if I have been around since before humans had language, and every generation of man there after, and still haven’t nailed down whatever it is I need to know. Is there dyslexia for life?

N ‘way the meditation takes place in a medium dark room. You sit on the floor in a comfortable cross legged poise and there is a candle to the right of you and a full length mirror before you. It is important to ground yourself and connect to your higher power to set your intention and the tone for the room. Only ‘those of Light’ are invited to the party people, no gate crashers! The idea is to breath deeply and slowly while looking into the flame of the candle until all else but the flame dissolves from your vision. When you have narrowed down your focus in this way you are to turn your eyes, and your attention to face yourself in the mirror. As you stare into your own eyes, unblinking, unwavering you continue to breath deeply as you wait for the room to collapse from your view, and all else dissolves but your own eyes.

Then magic begins.

I can’t predict what you will see. All I can share with you is what I saw. The faces of both men and women from all times in history, of all backgrounds began to turn as though thumbing through a thick worn leather book. Then the faces came at me faster, and faster and faster still as both human and non human faces looked back. I was taken aback for a moment when I realized the Alien visages were still me in another format, but the shock subdued quickly and I eased into the parade of thousands. Finally, one last image presented itself. Half my face shimmered as half feline and half human stared back. Then the other half of my face shimmered and I sat there staring into the calm, collected eyes and face of a tan coloured lioness. I have no idea what this means, but it would explain the affinity I have always had for cats, and they for me. And the tree climbing. It also explains the tree climbing (only kidding).

What you will see I can’t say. How you interpret it will depend upon your current set of beliefs. For my part I believe in Reincarnation and the many faces we have worn in our attempt to make known the unknown. I mean we’re eternal. What the hell else do we have to do except keep pushing the envelope to discover aspects of ourselves and to continue expanding, to make known the unknown. Kinda sounds a little like Star Trek exploring the universe ‘going where no one has gone before’ but in this case the universe is internal. Kinda like the macro is the micro. Ever see fractals? Same Same. Now I’m getting philosophical and this was supposed to be about the Candle-Mirror Meditation. Ok that’s enough outta me.

If you should decide to give this a try I’d love to hear back from you and whatever you’d care to share about your experience. Remember to follow the tenant of the Hitch Hiker’s guide to the Galaxy when you go off exploring and Don’t Panic! Then come back and tell Nikki all about it. Do share.
Namaste, Nicole

No comments: