Take several leaves, dry or fresh and a liter of water. Bring to a boil and reduce to one cup of fluid. You are in business. As much as twice a day is suggested.Otherwise this tea is effective for other ailments as well and since it helps gout it is likely an excellent internal restorative.
Peruvian Tree Compound ’10,000x More Effective’ than Chemo Drug
How to Prepare soursop tea and drink
After drinking, the body may feel the effects of heat, but no side effects.To cool the body drink 3 glasses of fruit juice like sweet lime or pinapple or eat water milon, and drink 3 glasses of buttermilk every day. In 2 weeks time you can feel the benefits of soursop yourself, and in 4 weeks time the improvements can be felt clearly. After 2 months you can go for a medical ckeck up.
• Graviola has demonstrated uterine stimulant activity in an animal study (rats) and should therefore not be used during pregnancy.
• Graviola has demonstrated hypotensive, vasodilator, and cardiodepressant activities in animal studies and is contraindicated for people with low blood pressure. People taking antihypertensive drugs should check with their doctors before taking graviola and monitor their blood pressure accordingly (as medications may need adjusting).
• Graviola has demonstrated significant in vitro antimicrobial properties. Chronic, long-term use of this plant may lead to die-off of friendly bacteria in the digestive tract due to its antimicrobial properties. Supplementing the diet with probiotics and digestive enzymes is advisable
• One study with rats given a stem-bark extract intragastrically (at 100 mg/kg) reported an increase in dopamine, norepinephrine, and monomine oxidase activity, as well as a inhibition of serotonin release in stress-induced rats.
• Alcohol extracts of graviola leaf showed no toxicity or side effects in mice at 100 mg/kg; however, at a dosage of 300 mg/kg, a reduction in explorative behavior and mild abdominal constrictions was observed. If sedation or sleepiness occurs, reduce the amount used.