The science for including raw marijuana keeps getting better. I do not expect raw leaves to be easy to actually eat but i think that we are familiar with that problem. Juicing is an obvious solution and blending if necessary.
Similarly grinding up leaves to a mash then blended with butter provides another simple option i would use long before i tried cooking anything. Adding ground garlic may also help and spreading it on toast to eat is what you can do with this idea.
It is clearly way to useful to not find a way to include in our general diet. .
Why You Should Be Eating Raw Weed
By: Anna Wilcox
“We have a series of cannabis strains called ACDC. ‘AC’ stands for alternative cannabinoid, which is the CBD acid molecule, which has come into focus lately as being very important as an anti-inflammatory. And ‘DC’ stands for dietary cannabis. […] If you do heat it, then your dose is around 10mg. And if you don’t heat it, if it’s raw, then your dose is around one to 1-2,000mg.”
- Irritable Bowl Syndrome
- …and potentially many more!
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-diabetic properties
- Anti-ischemic properties (ischemia occurs when your blood vessels constrict, preventing oxygen from flowing to certain parts of your body.)
- Linalool: This terpene gives cannabis a floral, lavender-like aroma. It’s known to have anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anticonvulsant properties.
- Pinene: As its name suggests, this essential oil has a strong pine-like scent. Pinene is neuroprotective and helps strengthen the functioning of the nervous systems.
- Limonene: Another aptly named terpene, limonene is found in strains with a citrus aroma. Limonene can help prevent gastrointestinal issues, boost metabolism, and lower cholesterol.
- Cannabis Watermelon Juice
- Green and Oh-So-Groovy Smoothie
- Date Smoothies
- Blueberry Canna-Bliss Smoothie