I am inclined to dismiss this as a meaningful threat as we are absorbing a wide range of radiation everyday. It is also clear that all information flow in our body is through a form of radiation just not microwave at all.
7th May 2016
By Benjamin Nowland
Guest writer for Wake Up World
The Power of the Heart
- Empathic factors: A naturally sensitive constitution. (On the flipside sensitivity is a gift.)
- Exposure factors: Cumulative chronic and acute episodes ‘add up’ to leave us more susceptible to physical decline.
- Environmental factors: Multiple toxicity factors including mould, chemicals and bacterial infections compound the effects of exposure.
- Emotional factors: Anxiety, stress and trauma induce the cellular stress response, thus it becomes more difficult for our cells to oxygenate and detoxify the effects of microwave pollution.
Frustrated Partner Equivalent
Disease or disease that was about to develop shows on our unique signature field as jagged incoherent waveforms concentrated in the low and high frequency bands. ‘Deficiency pattern’ diseases such as cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome showed up as incoherent patterns in the high frequencies. ‘Hyperactive pattern’ conditions such as hypertension and skin problems showed as incoherence at low frequencies.
Without Action, Nothing Will Change
- Cumulative effects: Studies have shown cumulative microwave exposure causes a slowdown of subject work function (behavioral decline) and then eventually a complete failure to respond.
- Chronic illness: Studies of cultures show pathological organisms dominate when exposed to electromagnetic radiation. The ‘mystery’ illnesses such as Lyme-like infections and Ricketts for instance are linked to electromagnetic radiation toxicity. Studies show mould generates far more toxicity when radiation exposed.
- Genotoxicity: Research shows genotoxicity occurs at minute exposure levels potentially leading to altered cellular function, cancer and cell death.
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity has similarities with multiple chemical sensitivity, relating to underlying changes of the nervous system.
- D Childre and H Martin, The HeartMath Solution, 2000, Harper San Francisco, p.33
- SH Buhner, The Secret Teachings of Plants: The Intelligence of the Heart in the Direct Perception of Nature, Bear and Company, 2004, p. 82. (referencing R McCraty)
- N Ozaniec, Chakras – A Beginners Guide, Hodder and Stoughton, 1999, p. ix.
- SH Buhner, p. 84.
- , p. 86.
- , p. 87.
- SH Buhner, p. 90.
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Public Hearing, European Economic and Social Committee, Brussels, Belgium, 4 November 2014, viewed 23 December 2014, http://www.eesc.europa.eu/?i=portal.en.events-and-activities-electromagnetic-hypersensitivity.
- Electrosensitivity UK News, vol. 11, no. 2, July 2013, viewed 23 December 2014, http://www.es-uk.info/attachments/article/9/esuknewsJun13b2.pdf.