Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Close Encounter...Large Triangular Craft
























Not only is this an excellent report, it is a report of a human operated craft using gravity control.  The scale involved even allows for the use of only basic gravity tools as we could expect at the probable level of gravity development sixty years after the initial discoveries.  I do suspect that Tesla made the key discovery years earlier though.


It is so easy to forget that the military uses secrecy to suppress outside knowledge of many important discoveries while they attempt to exploit them.  I have only become conscious of their fifties research through whistle blowers very recently and after our own work confirmed the existence of gravitational manipulation in the first instance.  When you rediscover something that easily it is only a matter of research to track down other likely suspects.


This craft is now obviously passing through advanced trails and this is why sightings have been on the increase.   So far the craft is clearly stealthed suggesting that it has been also engineered as a potential bomber as well.  The likely problem though is that i see little evidence of significant speed at the present.  They are also likely relying of jet engines to develop significant speed.


In short i am seeing exactly what i would expect the military to build.  This also means that space bombardment with high velocity kinetic missiles is possible and plausibly already available for deployment.  This is meant to neutralize all ground based launch facilities capable of launching a nuclear weapon.


That has always been the final answer to earth based ballistic launches. The sensing problem was well solved using electronic tools during the eighties and well demonstrated to my satisfaction even then. Any such missile would be intercepted by a space torpedo with advanced homing equipment.  If we are not now immune to nuclear attack then we can be shortly.  This was the long term aim of  Reagan's Star Wars initiative.



 
.
Close Encounter...Large Triangular Craft
 
East of Westerville, Ohio

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2016/05/daily-2-cents-tall-ram-horned-humanoid.html

Sept. 14, 2015 - 10:05PM EST, I observed the SAME bright light approaching from the North, that I had seen just a few nights prior, AND I had NO camera with me! The craft entered my frame of vision from the West (skimming Tree Tops), turned 90 degrees (on a dime), and the craft was moving directly at me. The Navigational Lights were that of a jet, but the headlight was 10x brighter than a typical jet headlight. I had just taken my camera in from my night of sky gazing, took the dog out, took her back in, and started to lock up the door for the night when I got a ‘psychic’ message to return outside and to stand by a particular tree, which I did. 

Very STRANGE! Sure as the devil, that’s when I spotted the craft approaching from the west and just north of me. I backed away from the tree and boldly stood as the craft centered directly between my eyes and came overhead at an est. 15 – 20 mph. or less. It presented what appeared to be a Full Display of Lights, including a Ring of Brilliant Red Individual Lights, dead center in the belly of the craft. It was lit like ‘Times Square’ and utterly silent. Another Triangle, but this time, just over my head! This time, left light red and right, green; different from prior, higher slightly higher altitude sightings of 2 Triangles together, with red and white lights, only, from days earlier. The head-beam was brighter than the moon, and cast for a couple miles forward, at least, and came over at an est. 100 feet – 125 feet at best. It was VERY LOW and Slow. I know I said 15 – 20 mph. but in reality it may have moving at 5 mph. for all I know. I was hypnotized by the green light and a feeling of peace and love came over me. Again … VERY STRANGE! ‘They’ (Whoever or Whatever They are) allowed me to see the entire craft. I was in absolute Awe! AND … I wasn’t the least bit frightened! I know the light mesmerized me as I stood smiling at the craft approaching me! If it were any lower, I could have hit it with a rock. As it passed overhead, I was dead center with the brilliant red belly lights. If they wanted to abduct me, they would have! As it was about to exit our property, the only sound it made was a low crackling sound. The back edge was trimmed with yellow-orange oblong ports. I got a GREAT look at the craft, but missed a sensational photo op! This struck me as a total Anti-Gravity craft, as the giant Equilateral Triangle barely moved through the air, with no wind or air disturbance being generated whatsoever. -

MUFON CMS


No comments: