Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Lt. Colonel Talks about Investigating and Debunking UFO Sightings

I love eye witnesses.  They normally try to set the record straight and must be listened to.  Often they are instead ignored by everyone instead.   Yet the record is there when i come along.  This pilot started off as a trained investigator!!  It does not come any better.

What he and another one hundred people saw was amazing.  They saw a UFO repair job underway and the whole thing played out right in front of them in water beside a wharf.  Every witness could have sworn an affidavit but at the time it was policy to deny it all.

We have slowly gone from denial of any cover up to an environment where such denial is becoming stupid.  Here is the guy whose job it was telling us of the best sighting of them all.  We have had many equally good sightings but never in front of a regiment of witnesses.


Lt. Colonel Talks about Investigating and Debunking UFO Sightings


Recently at the International UFO Congress, an ex-fighter pilot approached Open Minds Antonio Huneeus and asked to share his story.

Retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Dick French’s 27 years of military experience has taken him around the world. He has flown fighter jets in Vietnam and Korea, operated in military intelligence, and been exposed to some of our nation’s biggest secrets. His career started in the AFOSI (Air Force Office of Special Investigations) where he would conduct stakeouts to remove personnel who were breaking the military’s code of conduct. He then moved on to pilot training school and became a pilot.

Later he was transferred to the 6004’s Air Intelligence Security Squadron where it was his duty to investigate any reported UFO sighting. He would collect any photographic evidence, question witnesses on the size and shape of the object, its estimated capability, and any other occurrences that surround the sighting. In the end though,

Lt. Col. French talked to me on several occasions and spoke very openly that UFOs exist and some are likely extraterrestrial. He indicated we did have pieces of alien craft but not much could be discerned from them. French mct Army Lt. Colonel Philip Corso who claimed key UFO parts were sent to aviation companies without explaining their source. He also claimed various advanced technology was back engineered.

Lt. Col. Richard French was a lead investigator on Project Blue Book in the 1950s, his job was to shoot down false reports of UFOs. Superiors told him to debunk the sightings however he could. They personally did not believe in alien UFOs. This position allowed him to travel to many interesting UFO hot spots while meeting high-ranking officials. Given his job, French never dreamed he would end up in Newfoundland one day watching what appeared to him to be two extraterrestrials performing repairs on a submerged, unknown circular craft.

In Washington, D.C., recently, the 83-year-old retired officer testified at the Citizen Hearing On Disclosure in May3, of 2013 at the National Press Club in Washington a panel of six former members of Congress about his work as a UFO debunker in 1952.

French recounted how the Newfoundland incident unfolded in the early 1950s, after two UFOs were seen off the coast of St. John’s. French’s superiors ordered him to look into the situation.

“They told me there were two UFOs involved and that they were deep under the water, after entering the water doing roughly 100 miles an hour.

“There were a 100 people assembled on the wharf looking in amazement at the water, including several local policemen.”

Col. Richard French, Capt. Jim Courant, Major George Filer and John Callahan at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure:

French recalls the water was very clear and he could see two circular craft, each one about 18 feet in diameter and approximately 3 feet thick. He said the two objects were floating below the surface of the water, a couple of feet apart, not more than 20 feet from the shore. And he saw two beings in the water near the ships.“The first thing I saw was the UFOs, and it was apparent to me that they were doing something to the craft, and I couldn’t really tell what because they were on the bottom side of it and not visible to me except when they would occasionally get over to the side where I could see them. The water was fairly clear and I could see without any trouble. They weren’t down at the bottom of the [seabed] — they were about half way down.”

The beings he saw “were about 2 or 3 feet tall, light grey in color, very thin, long arms with either two or three fingers. The top of their heads was much wider than their jaw line, their eyes were very slanted and you couldn’t see pupils in them. They looked the way [aliens] have been depicted in motion pictures.”

As French watched, one of the ships began to rise out of the water.

“When it hit the [surface], it was going about 100 miles an hour. It then accelerated to somewhere in the neighborhood of 2,500 to 3,000 miles an hour and disappeared. It returned about 20 minutes later, slowed down to nearly a stop before it entered the water, then went down, and the two [beings] worked together.

“It took them about 20 minutes and then the two ships departed together, again slow when they exited the water, and immediately they sped up to a very high speed. I believe they were repairing [the ship] and tested that the repairs had been adequate, and then away they went.” Thanks to Lee Speigel and Antonio Huneeus

No comments: