Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Revelations of a Naval Intelligence Officer: UFOs, ETs and Nazi Scientists


 Here we go again.   This fits together with other reports also on death beds as well.  It turns out that the USA was working on managing gravity back in the fifties when given enough information from aliens.


That clearly provides us enough time to support the conjecture that many of the observed UFO's are ours. we really had enough time.  However i also think there is ample alien involvement as well in our skies.


Gravity control pretty well allows all the observed objects seen.  We actually now have a lot of data and fitting in an active human presence properly was the open loose end that needed fleshing out.  this does it..


Revelations of a Naval Intelligence Officer:

UFOs, ETs and Nazi Scientists

 
21 Nov 2015 05:01 AM PST

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca/2015/11/revelations-of-naval-intelligence.html 

I was fluent in German when I was a toddler. Well, I was as fluent as a toddler could be. I learned German from my German grandmother and father who often spoke to me in German, the land of their birth and upbringing. Sometime later, when I was five years old, I received a lot of practice speaking German to strangers, because they were crawling through my home in Littleton, Colorado, on a regular basis.

From 1983 to 1985, I visited almost every night when I learned that my father was dying from asbestos poisoning. He explained many bizarre things that I had seen and heard as child… I will share the content of the highly classified material that my father shared with me during that time on the topic of Operation Paper Clip, UFOs, the secret space program and the existence of Extraterrestrials (ETs).

A Strange Childhood

I had a childhood that was different from many children and my beautiful mother had a marriage that was unique and at times was filled with loneliness.

Before I was born, my father oversaw the rewiring of the Combat Information Center (CIC) on the carrier Franklin D. Roosevelt. The FDR was the first ship in the U.S. Navy to be retrofitted for the installation of nuclear weapons. At the time of the installation, this was the most secure military mission in the history of the United States.

With regard to the mission, the crew and ship was stationed at the naval base in Jacksonville, FL. The installation of the nuclear weapons on the FDR was accomplished at sea. The nukes were operationalized on a mission which extended around the southern tip of South America. My father said this was done to try and limit the amount of “eyes on” surveillance the Soviets would have of the process. This mission was performed at a time before the use of satellites.

During the course of the mission, my father said that for three nights the small task force was followed by “glowing orbs” to the rear of the ship. This will be an important variable as this story plays out in Part Two.

The mission, itself, from start to finish, took 18 months. During that time, my father and mother saw each other for exactly 10 days
.
During the course of my childhood, my family was under constant surveillance. Our phones were tapped and our mail was read. We had visits from either the Secret Service or the FBI every six months. The routine was always the same. One agent would generally question the family while another agent isolated one of the family members, at a time, for interrogation. The questions that we were asked were always the same. Do you know what you father does for a living? Who have you told about what you have seen and heard? 

The interrogations were always accompanied by the use of a polygraph. For a long time, as a child, I thought that this was what every family went through as this became normal to me. These interrogations continued like clockwork until my junior year while attending the University of Denver as an undergraduate student. The FBI showed up, unannounced, at my dorm wearing suits and ties. I was embarrassed and incensed and I started yelling at them until they left. I never heard from them again. Although my father received a scolding with regard to my uncooperative attitude.

The Chronology of My Father’s Work

Following my father’s mission with the FDR, he was early retired by the Navy at 19 years and 6 months with full pension instead of the requisite 20 years required to receive a pension. In other words, the government could not wait to get my father to work on his new project.

My father was allowed to come home to the family and visit for a week, in Iowa, following his formal retirement, and then he left for Denver, Colorado. He purchased a home and began to work at Lowry Air Base in Denver. His work was disguised. His entire unit posed as civilian engineers with the 547th. It was there, that he encountered German scientists who had worked in the Third Reich. Occasionally, my father would bring one or two of them home and they would work on what appeared to be blueprints. During these visits, I would get to speak to the men, often in German, and then my mother would take the kids to the park or the movies. Security personnel, in plain clothes, would accompany the party to our home. Later, the project was moved from Lowry Air Force Base to Martin Marietta located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains 15 miles due west of our home.

So, what did my father work on during this time? His work centered upon vertical take-off craft. I do not mean the harrier jet, I mean like what you see in the movies. My father worked on anti-gravity technology that would enable a craft to achieve escape velocity from the earth’s atmosphere. Because my father’s role kept expanding, he was able to see the project beyond the compartmentalized view that was imposed to prevent any one person from learning to much.

After my father’s work was concluded with the Nazi scientists, he went to work at Sunstrand Electric in Westminster, Colorado. There he worked on advanced satellite technology that would be used to track outbound and inbound space vehicles. My father’s expertise did not extend into this area, but his service was invaluable because he knew how to organize study groups, action groups and help the process grow to final implementation. In short, he took on the role of a non-technical project manager.


Bill Pawelec and my former News Director, Annie Deriso

It was at Sunstrand Electric that my dad worked with electronic surveillance expert, Bill Pawelec. Bill would later be married to Annie DeRiso, my former director of news at The Common Sense Show. On the “About” page of my website, you can view Bill’s revelation, made to Steven Greer at the White House Press Corps, regarding the existence of extraterrestrials beings. Bill granted the interview before he died of cancer.

Bill Pawelec actually briefly knew me as a child as he visited my home. However, I do not remember Bill’s two visits. I reunited with Bill in 1993 after I was listening to Art Bell interviewing Vance Davis, formerly of the NSA. Vance’s revelations on Art’s Coast to Coast show were of a nature that I knew that he knew what my father had learned over a 30 year period. I reached out to Vance and was eventually contacted by Bill Pawelec who was also doing contract work for the CIA.

Nightly Revelations

In 1983, when my father received word that his developing lung condition was terminal, I began to visit him on a nightly basis. We talked about everything including the work he did for the government following his retirement from the Navy.

Our conversations took a bizarre twist when I asked my father two questions:

Who killed JFK and why. 

What was the truth behind UFO sightings? 

I was never obsessed with the UFO question, but was fascinated by the Betty and Barney Hill accounts that I had read about as a child.

During the course of our conversations, I learned that every one of the Nazi scientists my father worked with believed that the technology that they were in possession of, had extraterrestrial origins…

I understand that these revelations will come as a shock to my listening audience as well as my readers. Except for the false flag plan, Operation Blue Beam, I have never written or discussed the subject of ETs, until now.

What I will reveal will be the culmination of over 30 years of information gathering.

If any of you are wondering why I would wait until now to reveal what I learned about this topic, as a result of the work of my father, Bill Pawelec and Vance Davis, let me save you the time it will take you to construct an email. My mother was the beneficiary of my father’s pensions. Both pensions carried a strong stipulation as to my father’s national security oath. If he had been caught revealing state secrets, he would have been sentenced to life in prison at Leavenworth, sentenced to hard labor, no due process and would have forfeited all financial assets. After my father’s death, the only assets left on the table were my father’s two pensions. If I had spoken publicly about this prior to 2011, the year of my mother’s death, she would have forfeited the rights to his pensions.

The only person that I spoke with outside of Bill Pawelec and Vance Davis was Ken Anderson (former astronaut) and Jim Marrs in a meeting that was arranged by Bill Pawelec in 2005 at the Phoenix airport. This was a meeting in which Jim Marrs and I exchanged information on the topic of Operation Paper Clip that was reverse engineering of the scientific breakthroughs obtained by Nazi scientists[…]


My dad did not know who specifically killed JFK. However, he knew it was a conspiracy because he quickly pointed out to me that whomever killed JFK, also killed MLK and RFK. Why? Because all three major assassinations had the same cover story. Each man was killed by a man with a diary who stated his intentions. He also knew that JFK was trying to penetrate the secrets of Majestic 12, a UFO working group. JFK was completely shut out of this group. He was threatening to expose the group at the time of his death.

My father believed that the sighted UFO’s were our reverse engineered craft. He did not believe, as did his Nazi counterparts, that aliens were visiting the earth.

Hyperdimensional Physics

Michio Kaku

[...] I related the chronology of a series of events which led to my father’s involvement in the reverse engineering of advanced Nazi knowledge of Hyperdimensional Physics as opposed to the Newtonian model that we largely teach today. However, mainstream science is catching up with the elite as evidenced by Michio Kaku’s Superstring, multi-dimensional theory in which it is demonstrated that there are least 26 dimensions. The bifurcation of science that happened with the death of Tesla is about to be reunited. However, the Secret Space Program is, no pun intended, light years ahead of the discoveries of today’s mainstream physics.

Teleportation Experiments and Today’s UFOs


At the Max Planck Institute in Leipzig, Germany, there have been successful teleportation experiments involving various objects. In each case, the object arrives at its destination prior to leaving it point of origin. The object is reportedly “out of phase” at the time of the experiment. Well, this is exactly the technology my father worked on. When a UFO is traveling at 10,000 mph and makes a sudden right angle turn, the inhabitants of the craft would be crushed by the G forces. 

My father’s working group tried to solve this problem by employing Tesla technology. At the moment of the right angle turn, the craft would momentarily blink out, a commonly reported phenomenon from UFO observers, as the craft would temporarily go to another dimension to avoid the G Forces in a form of teleportation. This is the working principle “discovered” by Newtonian science researchers earlier in this century. Abe Lincoln was correct in that you can’t lie to all the people all of the time.

The Max Planck experiments were briefly reported in the mainstream media, but ever so briefly. You see, you are not supposed to know about the existence of this type of science. If you want more information on this science read up on the Tesla created Philadelphia Experiment.

MARS – EARTH PYRAMID CONNECTIONS

One of the more fascinating revelations made by my father had to do with the pyramids at Giza and the alleged pyramids at the Cydonia region of Mars. Do you remember the 1980’s movies, starring Harrison Ford in the old Indiana Jones movies? Well, it turns out that the Nazis did have a fascination for the pyramids and the promise of technology which was hidden inside these structures.
According to what the captured German scientists told my father, the Nazis were never interested in the Holy Grail. To them, the Holy Grail contain information on how to teleport, from the pyramids, to the vast regions of the universe. My father believed that the Nazis were somewhat successful because of the construction and use of the Nazi Bell which allegedly was both a time machine and a teleportation device. Author Jim Marrs has written extensively on this topic and I defer to his explanations except to say that the Nazis executed everyone connected to the Nazi Bell project in an attempt to cover up the escape of key Nazis including Hitler. Stalin bemoaned the fact that he never caught Hitler. Subsequently, I believe that it was likely that the key Nazis who escaped judgment at Nuremburg did so through the Nazi Bell. To the best of my father’s knowledge, Operation Paper Clip was not able to duplicate the Nazi Bell because everyone was killed. Only knowledge on the edge of the project remained.

Richard Hoagland of the Enterprise Mission, former NASA consultant, championed the similarities between the Mars Cydonia pyramids and the Giza Egyptian pyramids. After the Viking Explorer photos of the Cydonia region of Mars were released in the late 1970’s, my father was convinced that who built the pyramids on Earth, also built the pyramids on Mars. Why? Because the astronomical alignment to key constellations in Earth folklore (e.g. the Egyptian Book of the Dead).

Cydonia Pyramids

Egypt Pyramids
Egypt
Cydonia
Orion stars


 A striking characteristic of the pyramids and Sphinx of Giza is the way in which they are integrated into a grand architectural plan, based on mathematical and astronomical data.

The two narrow shafts emanating from inside the Great Pyramid were directed to two specific stars: Zeta Orionis, one of the three stars in Orion’s belt, and Sirius, in the constellation of Canis Major. Both Cydonia and Giza pyramids share this commonality. I defer to Richard Hoagland for more a detailed explanation and comparison.



Hoagland, with the help of experts has made the connection between a number of intriguing mathematical and geographical connections between Cydonia and Giza. Mathematician Torun, while working for Hoagland, was first to realize that one of the large pyramids on Mars, the D&M Pyramid, contains a variety of functions and constants used in a sophisticated mathematical system known as tetrahedral, sacred geometry which represents the Tesla science known as Hyperdimensional Physics.

Evidence of such advanced and non three-dimensional mathematics on both planets at the same relative location on each planet, demonstrates a conscious design. Hoagland and his associates discovered that the most important recurring feature found in the mathematics of Cydonia is the value 0.865 – derived from the ratio of ‘e’ (an important mathematical constant equal to 2.7) and pi (the mathematical constant of 3.142 used to calculate the properties of spheres and circles). This Hoagland calls the ‘message of Cydonia’ A trigonometrical function, that arc tangent of ‘e’/pi, gives the value of 40.8 that is the Mars latitude on which both the D&M Pyramid and the NK Pyramid are sited. Amazingly, another trigonometrical function, the cosine of ‘e’/pi, gives the value 30, which is the exact geographical latitude of the pyramids of Giza on Earth. Hoagland has demonstrated that the Great Pyramid of Giza contains tetrahedral or sacred geometry functions identical to those of the D&M Pyramid on Mars, and Torun has shown that the positioning of the Great Sphinx, relative to the pyramids, expresses the ‘Cydonian ratio ‘e’/pi. ‘The odds of such correlation happening by coincidence on two neighboring planets are somewhere in the region of one in 7,000, says Hoagland. One of the key angles of Cydonia, repeated again and again, is 19.5 degrees. this is precisely the latitude (19.5) degrees north. Which is also the exact latitude of the pathfinder-landing site. These are no coincidences despite what the Globalists would have you believe.


The presence of pi in the geometry of both sets of pyramids, demonstrates that the Egyptians did not build the pyramids at Giza. They did not have the expertise, in part, because they knew nothing of pi, in their mathematics. In addition, the pyramid stones are multi-ton stones laid on top of other larger multi-ton stones with a margin of error of 1/50 of an inch and in some places, the error was 1/200th of an inch. We, the engineers of today, cannot micro engineer structures with this kind of precision. Further, there is water erosion on the Sphinx and the pyramids. Climatologists tell us that there has not been enough water in the Nile River Valley to produce water erosion at that height, since before the last ice ago of over 13,400 years ago. Yet, Egyptologists tell us that the pyramids are no more that about 4,000 years old. Further, the Giza pyramid lined up perfectly with the constellation of Orion 17,500 years ago at the Equinox and Solstice. This also happened at the same time at the other pyramid structures on the Earth. My oh my, it is raining coincidences. The Egyptians did not build the pyramids. Who did?

Who Built the Pyramids?


My father and I agree on one point, that aliens did not construct the pyramids. However, we both think it is likely that mankind has risen up in prior times and ventured out to the stars only to meet their demise here on earth with the survivors left to start over. Ancient Hopi legends,which match ancient Indian teachings state that we are in the fifth and final world. Events such as Noah’s Flood have served to reduce mankind to the stone age.

Richard Hoagland once told me that he thought ET’s were originally from Earth and they had escaped a calamity and now they are coming back home to exert influence. I have no idea. However, I will tell you that our history has been hidden from us and the resulting technology could wipe out all hunger and resource issues on the planet. Yet, there is a plot to keep this technology out of the hands of the people. It is all about control and the lid is ready to come of this conspiracy of silence and will reveal all to those who are astute enough to listen.



No comments: