This is a good walk through regarding the whole debate on global warming and acts as a refresher of what has been talked about now for twenty years.
The real take home that emerges is that the whole silly scheme was originally cooked up by the central bankers in order to set the stage for a world government. Not a bad argument actually and dear Mr Maurice Strong emerges as the man in the center acting on behalf of his clients.
Such thinking will not stand the test of time but is also seriously believable. That is why we are seeing real pushback against the beliefs of our central bankers.
“It is astonishing that any journal could have published a paper claiming a 97% climate consensus when on the authors’ own analysis the true consensus was well below 1%,” said Dr. David Legates, a geology professor at the University of Delaware and the study’s lead author.
September 19, 1996: email 0843161829
Gary Funkhouser reports on his attempts to obtain anything from the data that could be used to sell the message of climate change:
I really wish I could be more positive about the … material, but I swear I pulled every trick out of my sleeve trying to milk something out of that… I don’t think it’d be productive to try and juggle the chronology statistics any more than I already have—they just are what they are … I think I’ll have to look for an option where I can let this little story go as it is.October 9, 1997: email 0876437553
Just months before the UNFCCC’s Third Conference of Parties (COP III), the critical Kyoto meeting of December 1997 which resulted in the Kyoto Protocol, … in an email from Joe Alcamo, Director of the Center for Environmental Systems Research in Germany, to Mike Hulme and Rob Swart:
I am very strongly in favor of as wide and rapid a distribution as possible for endorsements. I think the only thing that counts is numbers. The media is going to say “1000 scientists signed” or “1500 signed”. No one is going to check if it is 600 with PhDs versus 2000 without. They will mention the prominent ones, but that is a different story.November 16, 1999: email 0942777075
That background now paves the way to our understanding the historic email which generations of schoolchildren to come will study as the 33 words which summarize one of the most serious scientific frauds in the history of Western science.
Phil Jones to Ray Bradley, Mike Mann, Malcolm Hughes, Keith Briffa, and Tim Osborn, regarding a diagram for a World Meteorological Organization Statement:
I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temperatures to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline. [emphasis added]
“In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all.” — Strobe Talbot, President Clinton’s Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in TIME, July 20, 1992.
- Why is there no live, mainstream televised public debate about global warming/climate change/climate collapse?
- Isn’t it important to solve atmospheric pollution regardless of whether it’s a major factor in warming or cooling our planet?
- If the planet were warming and continued to, even after humans had reduced atmospheric carbon below 350ppm, what would we do then? Is there planning going on for the future of coastal communities? And where is that discussion being had?
- If other planets in our solar system are known to have been heating up, could the sun itself be a major cause of global warming on Earth?
- What incentive would someone have for explicitly forbidding IPCC researchers from mentioning the role of the sun in warming the Earth?
- Some say we are in a “Pause” on global warming. Some say it’s heating more than ever. How do we determine which is true?
- If CO2 is supposed to be the cause of global warming, what is to be made of the evidence that temperature changes lead, rather than follow, changes in CO2?
- Have temperature fluctuations happened before? Did they happen before humans were using fossil fuels? Specifically, what is the history of the Medieval Warm Period and why is it such a taboo subject?
- What is the role of geo-engineering in climate change?
- What is the role of weather manipulation in commodities futures trading?
- How do those promoting a new international tax, with a digital carbon credit currency, on behalf of a one-world government benefit from the anthropogenic climate change scenario?
- Unprecedented: Can Civilization Survive the CO2 Crisis? by David Ray Griffin
- This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. The Climate by Naomi Klein
- Climate Change: The Facts edited by Alan Moran
- Watch The 10 Best Documentaries About Climate Change — Films for Action
- How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: Responses to the most common skeptical arguments on global warming