No, it is not crashing. Bad investments are been resolved through time as always and money is diverted elsewhere to better assets. What has happened is that high growth has ended just as happened in 1990 Japan.
Now the Chinese economy will simply grow richer year after year.
In the meantime internal problems can be addressed and political issues can be reformed and made to work. If everyone is eating ,it becomes possible.
If You Think the Chinese Economy Is Crashing, This Report Will Change Your Mind
- Only 21 percent of firms borrowed money
- Average interest rates for bank loans was 7.01 percent, nonbank loans 8.17 percent, and bond yields 7.44 percent
- More than half of bankers said rates fell during the quarter
- Inventory growth was moderate, with 32 percent of firms reporting increases
- 37 percent of retailers opened new stores and only 29 percent have plans to open new stores