Saturday, July 4, 2015

Giant Sloth Lit Up




This is an excellent sighting and it is certainly our friend the Giant Sloth.  We do not even have to rely on not a bear and not a bigfoot.  The short arms are really a doubled up stance and thje odd movement conforms to what we already expect from the giant sloth.  

I wish this witness could see a small sloth walking erect if they ever do.

The fur is again noted and a green tinge is also a pleasant surprise and may well be algae in the coat.


We now have collect a large number of conforming reports and this is painting an excellent picture of this creatures life way.  This one was remarkably curious.

Looking For Satan Worshipers...Found Bizarre Humanoid Instead

Friday, June 19, 2015

I received the following report several years ago:



Hi...I came across your website and wanted to know if anyone has ever seen a creature which resembles Yoda (from Star Wars). I know it sounds silly but about 20 years ago my friend and I decided to drive out to an area (Highway 27, Hamilton Rd from Columbus, GA towards Hamilton) we were two dumb teenagers at the time who heard a rumor there were Satan worshipers out in the woods. As teenagers do, we decided to investigate it for laughs and have fun scaring ourselves.


We turned down a dirt road and followed it for a while until we wound up driving into a large open grass field. It was very dark out that night and quiet. While we did not see any "satan worshipers", I decided to to try and scare my friend sitting in the passenger seat by placing my car in park in the big open field and I turned off my head lights for only about 10 or 15 seconds which put us in complete darkness. We could not even see each other let alone anything outside the car around us.


I then turned my headlights back on (the car was still running the whole time) and when we looked forward, there standing in front of my car, almost touching the front bumper was a creature to this day we cannot explain.


The creature was about 6 feet tall, had two legs but not human legs. They were bent like an animals hind-legs. From the waste up he literally looked like yoda. Grayish light green in color. Strange long ears. Somewhat flat but scrunched up face. Big round eyes which looked us both in the eyes. The eyes were on the front of the face (not on the side). It was definitely NOT a deer or any other normal animal of the woods. I don't remember seeing arms but it appeared to have two little short skinny arms in the front but I can't be certain. It only stood there for about 5 seconds then turned around and quickly went away into the night.


It didnt have a distinct run or walk or jump...it was somewhere in the middle of run, jump, hop, glide kind of movement when it hurried away. Even that was not a normal movement of any animal or person.

Naturally my friend and I screamed and I threw my car in reverse and raced out of there as fast as I could. We never went back to search for another sighting as one time was good enough for us but I am interested to know if anyone else has experienced the same? JAX

No comments: