Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Strangest Abduction Case with Brad Steiger

 


Curiously,  I no longer find this report bizarre at all.  It conforms wonderfully with my rapidly expanding understanding of our natural physics with only a small but probable additon to my knowledge base.  Yet as little as several months ago I set aside all abjuction cases as unexplanable at the least.  I had already reached the point that hallucination was failing miserably.


The key here is understanding the paramountcy of the spirit body itself and that with assistance, this spirit body is extremely capable.  It thus appears from this report and a goodly number of conforming reports, to be able to transition its material body through space at its convenience and then is also able on return as demonstrated here, able to also put back in place its original physical situation.  I am more disturbed that they did not simply heal this person as well.  That happens to be the one thing missing in all such abduction reports.  It is not like it is much of a secret anymore. 



Rather tellingly, the patient has the ability to not bother with physical transitioning at all and promises to not do it again.  The witness is excellent and is checking as best as he can.   If i had not already had a clear explanation, this report alone would have forced my hand regarding the whole abduction narrative. 


Conjecture: A large part of the UFO phenomena is substantially from the spirit world with scant involvement of the physical at all and represents an ongoing monitoring of our physical condition.  How else might they get the data?


MY STRANGEST UFO ABDUCTION CASE

Those readers familiar with my work know that I am quite skeptical about the vast majority of abductee reports.  Listening to abductees tell about their having been taken up through ceilings, out through walls, levitated out windows and taken to an alien spaceship or medical laboratory seem more to me like bizarre visionary or hallucinatory experiences.  I have no doubt that something unusual, something very special, happened to these experiencers--but what?
I first began interviewing UFO contactees and abductees in 1966 and have included their accounts in a number of books beginning with New UFO Breakthrough (with Joan Whritenour) 1968 and continuing to the present with Real Encounters, Different Dimensions, and Otherworldly Beings (with Sherry Steiger.  I have tried to consider the accounts of abductees in an objective manner, while, at the same time, wondering if the occurrences that they report might not really be personal mystical experiences that have taken place in dreams, visions, or out-of-body experiences.  My extensive study of the paranormal has convinced me that it is possible for the human soul/spirit to soar free of the normally accepted limitations of time and physical space.  An abductee’s account of being taken aboard a UFO might actually be descriptions of a spiritual/nonmaterial experience rather than an actual physical/material one.
With those introductory remarks, I have in my files the most incredible case of abduction which I have ever encountered--and there was physical proof of a most tangible kind.  This is a remarkable account of an individual who had either discovered a doorway to other dimensions of reality, along with the ability to dematerialize his physical body, or he had been granted these unique talents through his interaction with UFO entities. If the following report were not attested to by a very matter-of-fact physician associated with one of the largest, most prestigious hospitals in the Midwest, I would be extremely hesitant about sharing it with the public. 
I made contact with “Dr. William” through a correspondent who had taken a course in medicine with him. According to my correspondent, Mrs. E., William had not mentioned the experience during the several weeks' duration of the course, but one day after a class session he had mentioned it over a cup of coffee. According to William, the following occurrence took place in a hospital in Hawaii in 1968. William was then about nineteen years old, serving in the medical corps and assigned to the military section of the hospital. 
For obvious reasons I will not mention the name of the hospital in Hawaii.  Neither will I give William's full name. He is a quiet, sincere man who wishes to continue his medical career and cannot see that hisassociation with such an account would enhance his reputation as a doctor. Briefly, this is what happened: 
A bedridden patient who was in traction and totally unable to move, with pins through his tibiae and femurs, told William that he would be gone that night for one hour to join his friends in a UFO. He said that William might accompany him if  he truly believed in UFO's. 
William indulgently told the patient that he would be unable to join him that night, as he would be busy. 
Later, at bedcheck, true to his word, the patient had disappeared, leaving the metal pins on the bed. An extensive search of the hospital and the surrounding grounds by military policemen failed to produce any trace of the medically immobile man.
Here follows my questioning of Dr. William over the bizarre occurrence:
How old was this man, and why had he been brought to the military section of the hospital? 
He was about sixty, a veteran of World War II. He was kind of a sixty-year-old hippie. He had been on an LSD trip when he walked in front of a semitruck and broke both of his legs in several places. 
What was his name? 
It was a Spanish-sounding kind of name, something like "Espinia." He had bushy eyebrows, shoulder-length blondish hair, very large eyes. He had a round face, a flattened nose. His height was about five-foot-six and he was a bit chubby. 
Did you often engage Espinia in conversation? 
It was difficult not to. He was always talking about his weird techniques for meditation. 
Espinia had a strange accent. By the time I was assigned to that hospital, I had already been around the world a couple of times, and I'm a bug on accents anyway; but I simply could not place Espinia's. And he always seemed to have marijuana, or at least he seemed to be high a lot. We couldn't figure out where he was getting it. He had some pretty farout friends who came to visit him, but we always tried to search them carefully. 
 Was there anything particularly unusual about his friends? 
They were just young hippie types. Espinia was always talking about peace, love, brothethood. You know, how we should get out of the war in Vietnam. 
The night he disappeated, I was working the 11 [P.M.] to 7 [A.M.] shift. When I made the bed check, Espinia told me that he would be gone for about an hour, and he reminded me that I could come along if I wanted to. I chuckled and walked on to see about the rest of the patients. 
Espinia was in a six-man room, but that night he was alone. My post was almost right across from his room. When I sat at my desk, I could survey the entire corridor. No one could get on or off the floor without my seeing them. And, of course, there were nurses, doctors, interns, and MP's walking around. 
When I checked Espinia's room a bit later--maybe out of curiosity--he was gone. The traction weights were hanging there; the pins were on the bed; bur Espinia was gone. 
I put out an alarm, and MP's and other hospital personnel searched the place thoroughly. 
Espinia was gone. No one had seen anything. 
Oh, just a minute!  Some other patients said that they had seen a bright light, a very bright light, on that side of the building, and that would have been just before Espinia's disappearance. 
Is there any way that Espinia could have somehow removed the pins and the traction bars himself and crawled away? 
Well, first of all, a man would faint from the pain if he tried to pull those pins out. I mean, this guy was lying in that bed with both legs up, his femurs broken. Think of the terrible pain of trying to crawl under such conditions. It would be impossible! 
\
After searching the hospital--and even the grounds--for an hour, somebody looked in Espinia's room, and there he was again, back in traction, pins in place. The patient had been gone for one hour. He told his interrogators that he had been with his "friends." 
 Every pin was in its place. A doctor on the floor said that while it might be possible for a man to pull the pins out, it would be impossible for anyone to shove them back in by himself. 
Four MP's grilled him for hours, but Espinia wouldn't even reply to their questions. When they finally left him, he looked at me and told me that I could have come along with him, but his UFO friends knew that I didn't really believe in them. He said that he and his friends had spent a delightful hour flying over the Hawaiian Islands and chatting about metaphysics. 
When I chastised him for having caused such a disturbance in the hospital, Espinia became a bit sheepish and said that the next time  he went flying with his friends, he would leave his body there and just go with them in his mind. 
William swears that this iucident really happened. As I listened to him tell the story in his apartment, William's wife of a few months expressed her amazement. William had never mentioned the experience to her, and she said that she was hearing it for the first time that evening.

No comments: