Thursday, January 2, 2014

25 Past life Reports




The comments attached are also as compelling and again conform to a past live remembrance.  What this truly tells us is that our society seriously suppresses such reporting and it takes this type of story to attract a few additional reports.  We have an additional 15 volunteer reports.

I suspect that ayahuasca therapy would be hugely informative.

In the meantime we get another report describing the Atlantean urban experience and town plan.  All this tells me that we have thousands of suggestive individual reports that can be collected to guide research leading to actual confirmation.  Thus we need someone to organize a cadre of investigators to follow up on reports in quite the same way BFRO works the bigfoot problem.  This makes actual spurious reports from outright hoaxers and fools largely go away.

10 Amazing Things Kids Have Said About Past Lives


Thursday, December 12, 2013


Many children seem wise beyond their years or like “old souls,” but some have said things that truly seem to hearken back to previous lives.
Parents have shared their stories via social media; many say their children have talked about tragic deaths followed by happier lives this time around.

1. When my son was 3, he told me that he really likes his new daddy, he’s really nice. My husband is his one and only daddy. I asked ‘Why is that?’

He replied: ‘My old daddy was really mean. He stabbed me in the back and I died. But I really like my new daddy, he’d never do that to me.’

2. When I was a little girl, I lost [it] when I saw some guy at the grocery store. It was unusual, because I was generally quiet and well behaved. I never had to be taken out of somewhere for misbehaving, but we had to leave the store.

When my mom asked what was wrong when we got in the car, I told her he took me away from my first mom and hid me under his floor and made me sleep for a long time until I woke up with my new mom.
I then refused to sit in the seat of the car on the ride home, but insisted on cowering under the dash board so he couldn’t take me again. It freaked her … out, as she is definitely my biological mother, so obviously my ‘first’ mom.

3. Getting my 2-and-a-half-year-old daughter out of the bath one night, my wife and I were briefing her on how important it was she kept her privates clean. She casually replied: ‘Oh, nobody “scroofs” me there. They tried one night. They kicked the door in and tried, but I fought back. I died and now I’m here.’
She said this like it was nothing.

 
4. ‘Before I was born here, I had a sister, right? Her and my other mom are so old now. They were OK when the car was on fire, but I sure wasn’t!’

He was maybe 5 or 6 years old. It was totally out of the blue.

5. When my little sister was younger, she used to walk around the house with a picture frame with a picture of my great grandpa in her hands crying and saying, “I miss you Harvey.”

Harvey had died before even I was born. Other than this common occurrence, my mom told me that she would constantly say things that my great grandma Lucy would say.

6. When my little sister first started talking, she used to say some really disturbing things. She used to tell us about how her old family would put things inside of her and would make her cry, but her Daddy eventually burned her so much that she was able to find us, her new family.

She spoke about things like that from the ages of almost 2 to 4. She was much too young to have ever been exposed to any content where children, or anyone else could [experience those things], so my family has always thought she held memories of a prior life.

7. Between the ages of 2 and 6, my son would tell me the same story of how he picked me to be his mother.
He said something about being with a man in a suit and picking a mother that would help him accomplish his souls mission. … We didn’t discuss spirituality … nor was he raised in any sort of religious environment.
The way he described it was that it was similar to grocery shopping, that he was in a bright room with people who were lined up like dolls, and that he picked me. The man in the suit asked him if he was sure, he replied that he was, and then he was born.

My son also had an early fascination with WWII era planes. He could identify them, their parts, what region they were used in, and the like. I still have no idea where he got that information. I’m a science gal, his dad is a math guy.

We have always called him ‘Grandpa,’ because of his peaceful and gingerly demeanor. This kid seriously has an old soul.

8. My nephew when he first began really talking in sentences told my sister and her husband that he was ‘so happy he picked them.’ And then went on to say that before he was a baby he was in a bright room and saw lots of people and he ‘picked his Mom because she had a nice face.’

9.  My older sister was born the year my Dad’s mom died. According to my dad, as soon as my sister was old enough to say the words, she said ‘I am your mother.’

10. According to my mom, when I was younger, I would tell her about how I had died in a fire a long time ago. I don’t remember that, but one of my biggest fears is my house burning down. Just being around open fire scares me.



I work as a caregiver and I'm only 19. I believe I have an old soul I have had dreams after dreams of me dying I was once a young Indian girl. The dream that tends to happen the most is when I'm sitting in a field... I was all alone but I was trying to hide.. This man comes up to me and says you will thank me... I know that he pushed me off a cliff I feel that there was an invasion going on .. He killed me to where I never suffered to this day I have my residents constantly tell me the see angels around me and that they follow my soul..

I have had dreams for YEARS that I was chained to a board and stoned to death like during the salem witch trial type of thing and I still had red hair in the dream...it has always kinda creeped me out but I have always hated anything tight around my wrists or ankles

when my cousin breanne was born it was a few years after my great granmother grace passed. when my grandmother held her for the first time she said she had this overwhelming feeling she knew her or had a very strong connection with her.. a few months later my aunty colleen was sitting with my gramother and my aunt breannes mom and said im sorry i have to tell you this whenever im with breanne i feel like grace is her. when she was 2 or so she looked out the window at our family cottage that my grandmother and her siblings were born in or grew up in and started describing the landscape how things were about 20 years before she was born my grandmother then asked what she was talking about and she turned around and said i was only dead for a little while and then i came back as breezer. we alwasy call her breezer. everyone always says now that she is older that she behaves and talks the exact same way my great grandma does.

I'm either an Old Soul or a Medium. According to my Mother, when I was a child I use to say I had a older (imaginary) friend whom, after relaying many discussions, she believed was Native American. I use to tell Mom about all the things my friend told me about and wanted to wear my hair exactly like hers, going great lengths into explaining what it looked like. We had just moved here from Romania where we had lived since I was barely six months old and we didn't have a TV so Mom was at a loss as to HOW I knew about most of the things I said my friend had told me about or taught me how to make, like Water Buffalo and how to make a carry-basket to hold a baby out of sticks, cloth and twine; I still HAVE one I made as a kid on the shelf in my closet.
When I was younger I used to cry and say I wanted to go home even when I was in my home with my parents. I have had numerous dreams of past lives as well. If anyone is truly interested in learning how past lives can effect your behaviors and fears today a really good book to read is called Many Lives Many Masters by Brian Weiss. It made a lot of things make more sense to me after I read it.

Idk, my mother said nothing about stuff but my brother said i used to say "Get that knife away! I don't want to die that way again!" In a shrill voice. yep. I have a fear of knives too.

When my son was about 3 he was with my mom in her car and he pointed to an "old time" car on the road and said, "Nana, do you see that car right there? When I was a man I crashed in a car just like that, but that isn't how I died." She said it turned her blood cold. He would say stuff like that all the time. He doesn't remember any of it now that he is 7.

I don't know if I am reincarnated or not but I have always had a fear of dying in a fire. Every single night while laying in bed, I used to beg God to not let me die tonight in a fire. I would say this over and over. I don't know why. One of my legs are like a tanned brown while the other leg is normal color. On the side of my leg going from outside of my right foot right up my leg and spread around my thigh and goes halfway up my back on the right side. It actually looks like this leg was burned. It is very dark, and spotted with white and brown splotchy patches. This leg also has a different texture, or feeling to it. It's like a pregnancy mask (tough leather-like texture). I sincerely believe I died in a fire in my previous life. I may be wrong but I would love to hook up with a psychic medium, or someone qualified to do past life regression therapy with me. I love reading about past lives. Who knows, maybe some day, somehow, I will get a session to really find out! :)

When I was a kid, I had a recurring dream that I was flying over a great circular city and then I got shot in the chest and was falling. Then I was in a dark red place and I chose to be human because they were what killed me so they were obviously stronger but I didn't leave that dark place for a long time. I've always felt uncomfortable in my body, like I'm missing my normal appendages and to this day I run on all fours in dreams. My birthmark is a big red mark over my heart. I still remember when I was about 3 we got a tv for the first time and opb had a show on Atlantis and it showed a round city and I remember telling my mom I had been there, or above a city shaped like the pictures. Life is weird.

I have a friend named Thomas who used to joke with me that we had been lovers in a previous life. One night I called him out of the blue, hysterical, begging him not to go to his job the next day. I kept saying, "They're going to kill you again, don't go" and it freaked him out so bad that they next day he didn't go to work, He went out strolling around the city and turned off his phone so no one could reach him. He was a volunteer fireman. In New York. The day he took a personal day with his phone turned off was September 11, 2001.

My son told me that he lived in NY in a penthouse and his dad was a baseball player. One day I asked if he had any brothers or sisters. He replied yes.. You were my sister but you ran away from home and I died early. so we promised each other in this lifetime we would never part... weird!

When I was little I used to ask my mom "When can I go home?" or "When am I going home?". Apparently I would say things along about missing my family and my other mommy. My parents moved into the house we lived in almost two years before I was born so I have no idea what I would have meant.

when I was around 16 I was a Rainbow Gathering and an entire vial several hundred doses worth of LSD was accidentally poured in my mouth. LSD is notoriously non-lethal so the body was fine but the mind went through quite a journey. After a few days I was taken to a Native American Shaman who helped me to sort through what turned out to be a complete past life regression.

I have always had images of being a child hiding in an attic with other family members of Asian decent. I remember that we had to be quiet because soldiers? where searching the house for people. Specifically ones who were followers of a certain cultural beliefs or religion? I also remember wondering how the baby knew not to cry. I remember feeling so scared and it took everything out of me to not make a sound to breathe. I remember the attic being dark, small and dusty. I can recall that we didn't get found. I also remember looking outside of the cracks in the attic and I could see people boys & men lined up on their knees. I think that the person to the left? had to shot the one to the right or something about the fathers had to shoot their sons? Not too clear on that part. I just remember seeing them lined up and shooting. I think I was young in that memory. Maybe 5ish. Either way it has been with me.

My daughter has had nightmares for the longest time about being stabbed to death..up until a year ago, these nightmares were on a nightly basis..so I always wondered if they were memories from a past life..so far she had had the nightmare maybe twice this year..

My brother's adopted daughter once said: "It's good to be back in my body".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many lifetimes, many universes. Try remembering where you were a few million years ago. Its fun...