Monday, July 12, 2010

Proton Smaller Than Thought




What this is saying is that increasing the weight of a particle system has a negative impact on dimensionality.  This comes as a surprise to modern theorists in physics.

It is however a natural result of my own work based on applying the GCF as described in my recently published paper in AIP Physics Essays.  In fact it is an immediate elementary prediction and it is good to see it confirmed by empirical work.

I am a bit surprised that such a simple experiment immediately brings QED into question.

By the way, some of my readers may wish to work their way through the paper.  It is accessible to anyone with first year mathematics skills.  However, I have stopped trying to claim it is elementary and have added specific instructions as to what must be mastered and how.  I am informed that a class is presently working through it all at Cambridge.

Email me at Arclein@gmail.com and put GCF in the subject line and tell me a bit about yourself if you want a copy of the paper sent out to you.  Young mathematics enthusiasts are particularly welcome.



Proton is smaller than we thought

Jul 7, 2010 




The research is described in Nature.

No comments: